BNP Paribas cuts 2013 gold, silver price forecasts
REUTERS - BNP Paribas on Thursday lowered its 2013 price forecast for gold to $1,790 per ounce from $1,865 and for silver to $34.10 per ounce from $39.05.
The bank raised its 2013 price outlook for platinum to $1,740 per ounce from $1,705 and for palladium to $800 per ounce from $780, saying supply issues for the metals were supportive of prices.
(Reporting By Shruti Chaturvedi in Bangalore; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Rapper Lecrae leads debut-filled top ten of Billboard 200 chart
- UPDATE 2-U.S. House passes bill to avert govt shutdown, extend Export-Import bank
- Biden apologizes for 'Shylocks' gaffe, visits Iowa
- HIGHLIGHTS - Fed chief Yellen's remarks at press conference
- US STOCKS-Wall St edges higher after Fed; Dow sets record
The Federal Reserve renewed its pledge to keep interest rates near zero for a "considerable time," but also indicated it could raise borrowing costs faster than expected when it starts moving. Article | Factbox
China cenbank injects $81 bln into major banks to support economy - reports Full Article