BNP Paribas cuts 2013 gold, silver price forecasts
REUTERS - BNP Paribas on Thursday lowered its 2013 price forecast for gold to $1,790 per ounce from $1,865 and for silver to $34.10 per ounce from $39.05.
The bank raised its 2013 price outlook for platinum to $1,740 per ounce from $1,705 and for palladium to $800 per ounce from $780, saying supply issues for the metals were supportive of prices.
(Reporting By Shruti Chaturvedi in Bangalore; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 1-China's Xiaomi announces latest flagship Mi 4 smartphone
- Bodies, black boxes handed over from Ukraine crash site
- India to probe corruption in healthcare after TV sting
- Italy gives Google 18 months to change data use practices
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan
Consumer Confidence Index
More than half of consumers globally expect job prospects to be good to excellent in the year ahead, a survey showed on Tuesday. India overtook Indonesia as the most optimistic consumer market, while Portugal and Slovenia were the most pessimistic. Full Article
India keeps world guessing in countdown to landmark trade pact deadline. Full Article
Yahoo to buy analytics startup Flurry to bolster mobile ad business. Full Article