BNP Paribas cuts 2013 gold, silver price forecasts
REUTERS - BNP Paribas on Thursday lowered its 2013 price forecast for gold to $1,790 per ounce from $1,865 and for silver to $34.10 per ounce from $39.05.
The bank raised its 2013 price outlook for platinum to $1,740 per ounce from $1,705 and for palladium to $800 per ounce from $780, saying supply issues for the metals were supportive of prices.
(Reporting By Shruti Chaturvedi in Bangalore; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Oil drops below $86 on over-supply and global economy worries
- FEATURE-Canada condo boom rolls on as buildings fall apart
- UPDATE 4-Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others
- Using military and new protocols, U.S. ramps up Ebola response
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others |
India promised on Monday to open up the coal industry to private players and moved closer to selling a stake in a state-run oil company, as Prime Minister Narendra Modi picked up the pace on economic reform days after relaxing fuel price controls. Full Article