BNP Paribas cuts 2013 gold, silver price forecasts
REUTERS - BNP Paribas on Thursday lowered its 2013 price forecast for gold to $1,790 per ounce from $1,865 and for silver to $34.10 per ounce from $39.05.
The bank raised its 2013 price outlook for platinum to $1,740 per ounce from $1,705 and for palladium to $800 per ounce from $780, saying supply issues for the metals were supportive of prices.
(Reporting By Shruti Chaturvedi in Bangalore; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-U.S. FDA probes cognitive impact of new cholesterol drugs
- UPDATE 3-Boeing reports wing cracks on 787 Dreamliners in production
- UPDATE 2-White House plays down speedy role for U.S. natural gas in Ukraine
- Exclusive - Pimco's Gross declares El-Erian is 'trying to undermine me'
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
Sahara’s investment programmes include schemes that are similar to a typical Indian bank’s fixed or recurring deposits. But the arrest of the company's chief Subrata Roy last week and the court case over an outlawed bond scheme are raising fears among some investors who worry they will not get their money back. Full Article