BNP Paribas cuts 2013 gold, silver price forecasts
REUTERS - BNP Paribas on Thursday lowered its 2013 price forecast for gold to $1,790 per ounce from $1,865 and for silver to $34.10 per ounce from $39.05.
The bank raised its 2013 price outlook for platinum to $1,740 per ounce from $1,705 and for palladium to $800 per ounce from $780, saying supply issues for the metals were supportive of prices.
(Reporting By Shruti Chaturvedi in Bangalore; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- More quakes jolt Iceland overnight, spread to second volcano
- Modi slams whispering campaign against Rajnath Singh
- Pakistan's prime minister resolved to ride out protests crisis
- India's coal crunch - a chance to revamp, reallocate and revive
COAL BLOCK ALLOCATIONS
A Supreme Court ruling this week that India's decades-old method of granting coal mining concessions is illegal could herald much-needed reforms in a sector long dogged by the inability of state-run Coal India to raise output fast enough. Read
Kleiner to invest in messaging startup Snapchat at near-$10 bln valuation - report. Full Article