Lupin plans to launch 3-4 generic drugs in U.S. by end-March
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Lupin Ltd(LUPN.NS), India's fourth largest drugmaker by sales, expects to launch three to four new generic drugs in its key U.S. market by March end, its Group President Nilesh Gupta said on Thursday.
The Mumbai-based drugmaker has so far launched six products in this fiscal year in the United States, which generates about 42 percent of its total formulation sales.
The drugmaker earlier reported a forecast-beating 42.6 percent rise in quarterly net profit to 3.35 billion rupees.
(Reporting by Kaustubh Kulkarni; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Controlling the message: Modi chooses state media
- IBM to pay Globalfoundries $1.5 bln to take chip unit off its hands -WSJ
- U.S. military says air-drops weapons for Kurdish fighters near Kobani
- Sensex surges over 300 points on energy reforms, state elections
- Rupee continues to trade higher; share gains, election results aid
The BSE Sensex surges over 300 points and the Nifty gains nearly 100 points after the government's energy reforms lead to a rally in energy firms, while wins by Prime Minister Narendra Modi's party in two state elections raise expectations for additional reforms. Full Article