Lupin plans to launch 3-4 generic drugs in U.S. by end-March
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Lupin Ltd(LUPN.NS), India's fourth largest drugmaker by sales, expects to launch three to four new generic drugs in its key U.S. market by March end, its Group President Nilesh Gupta said on Thursday.
The Mumbai-based drugmaker has so far launched six products in this fiscal year in the United States, which generates about 42 percent of its total formulation sales.
The drugmaker earlier reported a forecast-beating 42.6 percent rise in quarterly net profit to 3.35 billion rupees.
(Reporting by Kaustubh Kulkarni; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- EXCLUSIVE - Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- UPDATE 1-Putin foe Khodorkovsky says Russia is lying about Ukraine
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source
- UPDATE 2-Interpol probes more suspect passports from missing flight
- UPDATE 3-Putin defends Crimea's decision to hold referendum
Officials investigating the disappearance of a Malaysia Airlines jetliner with 239 people on board suspect it may have disintegrated in mid-flight, a senior source said on Sunday, as Vietnam reported a possible sighting of wreckage from the plane. Article | Exclusive