Lupin plans to launch 3-4 generic drugs in U.S. by end-March
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Lupin Ltd(LUPN.NS), India's fourth largest drugmaker by sales, expects to launch three to four new generic drugs in its key U.S. market by March end, its Group President Nilesh Gupta said on Thursday.
The Mumbai-based drugmaker has so far launched six products in this fiscal year in the United States, which generates about 42 percent of its total formulation sales.
The drugmaker earlier reported a forecast-beating 42.6 percent rise in quarterly net profit to 3.35 billion rupees.
(Reporting by Kaustubh Kulkarni; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- NTT DoCoMo to exit India, unload entire stake in Tata Teleservices - sources
- UPDATE 3-Apple, Google agree to settle lawsuit alleging hiring conspiracy
- Apple, Google agree to pay over $300 million to settle conspiracy lawsuit
- UPDATE 2-FCC pushes back against criticism over Internet traffic plan
- New Microsoft CEO Nadella impresses Wall Street, stresses challenges
Japan's NTT DoCoMo will unload its 26.5 percent stake in loss-making Indian mobile phone joint venture Tata Teleservices and exit the country as it struggles with tough price competition, sources familiar with the matter said. Full Article | Quote