Dollar gains versus yen, hits session high
NEW YORK Jan 31 (Reuters) - The dollar extended gains versus the yen to hit a session high late morning trade on Thursday.
The dollar hit 91.36 yen on Reuters data, still below Wednesday's 2-1/2 year high of 91.40. It was last at 91.31 yen, up 0.3 percent on the day.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Mediterranean diet may slow diabetes progression
- UPDATE 3-Soccer-English premier league results and standings
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry
- Malaysian plane search in 44th day, sea bed scans could end in days
Nitin Gadkari, former president of the Bharatiya Janata Party and a member of the BJP’s manifesto committee, speaks to Reuters. Here are the edited excerpts. Full Article
Turning smog into jewels - a Dutch designer's solution to Beijing's pollution. Video