Dollar gains versus yen, hits session high
NEW YORK Jan 31 (Reuters) - The dollar extended gains versus the yen to hit a session high late morning trade on Thursday.
The dollar hit 91.36 yen on Reuters data, still below Wednesday's 2-1/2 year high of 91.40. It was last at 91.31 yen, up 0.3 percent on the day.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing, presumed crashed in South China Sea
- Malaysian plane with 239 aboard crashes - report
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- UPDATE 3-U.S. FDA probes cognitive impact of new cholesterol drugs
- Ukraine standoff intensifies; Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang'
PLANE GOES MISSING
A Malaysia Airlines flight carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew went missing over the South China Sea on Saturday, presumed crashed, as ships and planes from countries closest to its flight path scoured a large search area for any wreckage. Full Article