Dollar gains versus yen, hits session high
NEW YORK Jan 31 (Reuters) - The dollar extended gains versus the yen to hit a session high late morning trade on Thursday.
The dollar hit 91.36 yen on Reuters data, still below Wednesday's 2-1/2 year high of 91.40. It was last at 91.31 yen, up 0.3 percent on the day.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Rihanna, CBS bench opening number for Thursday football
- UPDATE 3-Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Coke, J&J join big corporations behind new employee wellness push
- Citing security threat, Obama expands U.S. role fighting Ebola
- Apple iPhone 6 pre-orders hit record 4 million on first day
India will decide on ending government control on diesel pricing after elections in two states next month, an oil ministry source said, even though local prices of the fuel are currently higher than the global rates, making a case for a cut in retail prices. Full Article
India says to defend China border after standoff ahead of Xi visit. Full Article
Climate smart farmers get tech savvy to save India's bread basket. Full Article