US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall Street opens flat after mixed data
NEW YORK Jan 31 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks opened flat on Thursday as economic data continued to paint a mixed picture of the economy and as investors sifted through a host of corporate earnings reports.
The Dow Jones industrial average was down 16.05 points, or 0.12 percent, at 13,894.37. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was down 1.81 points, or 0.12 percent, at 1,500.15. The Nasdaq Composite Index was down 0.55 points, or 0.02 percent, at 3,141.75.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source
- Malaysian Airline shares hit record low after jet disappearance
- TIMELINE - Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing jet could slow Malaysian Airline's return to profit
- Golf-Reed in Cadillac driver's seat as Woods fades