Punjab National Bank cuts base rate by 25 basis points
REUTERS - State-run lender Punjab National Bank (PNBK.NS) on Thursday said it would cut its base rate by 25 basis points to 10.25 percent from February 9.
Earlier this week, the Reserve Bank of India cut the repo rate by 25 basis points to help support an economy set to post its slowest annual growth rate in a decade.
On Wednesday, the State Bank of India cut its base rate by 5 basis points.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 7-U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- WHO warns of 'shadow zones' and unreported Ebola cases
- China gold exchange gains traction as yuan reforms stir interest
- Liverpool won't change attacking style says Rodgers
More than 70 percent of Indians are satisfied with the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi since he took office nearly three months ago, an opinion poll showed, seeing in him the best hope to put the economy back on track. Full Article
India to hike iron ore royalty, miners may struggle to pass on extra cost. Full Article