Potash Corp sees possible Canpotex, India deal in Q1
Jan 31 (Reuters) - Potash Corp of Saskatchewan Chief Executive Bill Doyle said on Thursday that a potash supply contract between Canpotex Ltd and Indian buyers could come in the first quarter.
Doyle said on a conference call with analysts that India is not expected, however, to be a major driver of global potash demand in 2013.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola calls treatment "frenzy of disorganization"
- Google executive sets new stratosphere skydive world record
- Wall Street finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Former Cream frontman Jack Bruce dies aged 71
- São Paulo running out of water as rain-making Amazon vanishes
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley favours a cut in interest rates to trigger demand in the construction sector, a newspaper report said on Saturday, but the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has signalled it will not ease policy until it is confident of lower inflation. Full Article
Euro zone risks "relapse into recession" without structural reforms - Draghi. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article