Potash Corp sees possible Canpotex, India deal in Q1
Jan 31 (Reuters) - Potash Corp of Saskatchewan Chief Executive Bill Doyle said on Thursday that a potash supply contract between Canpotex Ltd and Indian buyers could come in the first quarter.
Doyle said on a conference call with analysts that India is not expected, however, to be a major driver of global potash demand in 2013.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hong Kong protests approach potential National Day flashpoint
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State
- Amal Alamuddin earns high-fashion accolades as Clooney's bride
- Microsoft names next operating system 'Windows 10'
- Obama, Modi work to deepen improving U.S.-India ties
U.S. President Barack Obama and Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi agreed on Tuesday to deepen U.S.-Indian cooperation on maritime security to ensure freedom of navigation in what amounts to a response to China's naval muscle-flexing in Asia. Story | Full Coverage
China final HSBC PMI steady in September on stronger global demand but risks remain Full Article