Potash Corp sees possible Canpotex, India deal in Q1
Jan 31 (Reuters) - Potash Corp of Saskatchewan Chief Executive Bill Doyle said on Thursday that a potash supply contract between Canpotex Ltd and Indian buyers could come in the first quarter.
Doyle said on a conference call with analysts that India is not expected, however, to be a major driver of global potash demand in 2013.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Drama of mother starving baby grips Venice fest
- NATO to create new "spearhead" force to respond to crises
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- EU seeks rivals' feedback on Facebook, WhatsApp deal
The Nifty surged past the psychologically important 8,000 level for the first time on Monday as blue-chips such as ICICI Bank gained after better-than-expected quarterly economic growth data. Full Article
Government urges Supreme Court to not cancel some 'illegal' coal mines Full Article