Potash Corp sees possible Canpotex, India deal in Q1
Jan 31 (Reuters) - Potash Corp of Saskatchewan Chief Executive Bill Doyle said on Thursday that a potash supply contract between Canpotex Ltd and Indian buyers could come in the first quarter.
Doyle said on a conference call with analysts that India is not expected, however, to be a major driver of global potash demand in 2013.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Kerry seeks Qatari, Turkish help to find Israeli soldier
- UPDATE 4-African leaders agree steps to fight runaway Ebola outbreak
- India says WTO deal not dead, can sign in Sept if concerns addressed
- UPDATE 3-Ugandan court overturns anti-gay law that halted Western aid
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling
Prime Minister Narendra Modi came to office with a reputation as a business-friendly leader ready to open up one of the world's biggest markets and sweep away the remnants of the country's socialist past. Full Article