Potash Corp sees possible Canpotex, India deal in Q1
Jan 31 (Reuters) - Potash Corp of Saskatchewan Chief Executive Bill Doyle said on Thursday that a potash supply contract between Canpotex Ltd and Indian buyers could come in the first quarter.
Doyle said on a conference call with analysts that India is not expected, however, to be a major driver of global potash demand in 2013.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India withdraws regulator's power to cap non-essential drug prices
- U.S. Treasury moves against tax-avoidance 'inversion' deals
- India's Mars mission a step closer to success with engine test
- PM Modi to get rock star reception in New York
- U.S., backed by Arabs, launches first strikes on fighters in Syria
India has withdrawn the drug pricing authority's powers that allowed it to fix the prices of medicines not deemed essential, after its decision to impose price caps on more than 100 drugs in July triggered industry protests. Article