Magnitude 6 quake recorded off Alaska - USGS
LONDON (Reuters) - An earthquake of magnitude 6.0 struck off the coast of Alaska on Thursday, the U.S. Geological Survey said.
It gave the epicentre of the quake, which was 6.2 miles deep, as 47 miles south of Port Alexander.
(Reporting by Jon Boyle; Editing by Janet Lawrence)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Bangalore-bound Malaysian plane lands safely after landing gear scare
- Calls to U.S. poison centers involving e-cigarettes jump - CDC
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- UPDATE 1-Saudi Arabia announces jump in new cases of deadly MERS virus
- Mercedes, BMW chase ultra rich clients with new high end cars
Former foreign minister Abdullah Abdullah has opened a lead in the Afghan presidential race, the latest official tally of votes released on Sunday showed, although half of the votes have yet to be counted. Full Article
Former army chief, leftist are only candidates in Egypt presidential poll. Full Article