Hyundai Motor's India unit raises vehicle prices
REUTERS - Hyundai Motor Co's(005380.KS) India unit, the country's second biggest carmaker, said it raised vehicle prices by up to 20,878 rupees due to an increase in input costs and currency fluctuations.
Many companies in India, including No.1 carmaker Maruti Suzuki Ltd (MRTI.NS) and the local unit of General Motors Co(GM.N), have hiked prices in recent months despite a slowdown in car sales, as rising costs threaten margins.
Hyundai India had also raised vehicle prices in November.
(Reporting by Aradhana Aravindan; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast - source
- Rupee falls after sources say plan to join global debt index on hold
- UPDATE 5-GM hires law firms it works with to probe recall response
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack - sources
- India halts plan to join global bond indexes, defers Euroclear - sources
MISSING MALAYSIAN PLANE
Malaysia is probing if any passengers or crew aboard a missing airliner had personal or psychological problems that might explain its disappearance, along with the possibility of a hijack, sabotage or mechanical failure. Full Article