JP Associates raises $100 mln from share sale: source
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Jaiprakash Associates Ltd(JAIA.NS) has raised $100 million from the sale of shares to institutional investors for its working capital needs, a source with direct knowledge of the matter told Reuters on Friday.
Jaiprakash, an engineering and construction company, sold the shares at 83 rupees each, said the source who declined to be identified as he was not authorised to speak to the media. The price was at a discount of 4.5 percent from its Thursday's close.
The buyers for Jaiprakash shares included domestic and international fund managers and the book was oversubscribed, the source said, adding that Standard Chartered was the sole adviser on the deal.
(Reporting by Sumeet Chatterjee and Aditi Shah; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- In his native Alabama, Apple CEO's announcement he is gay prompts discomfort for some
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- Xiaomi moves into third place in global smartphone war
- UPDATE 5-Bike-riding U.S. nurse defies Ebola quarantine, on collision course with governor
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
India's universal health plan that aims to offer guaranteed benefits to a sixth of the world's population will cost an estimated 1.6 trillion rupees ($26 billion) over the next four years, a senior health ministry official said. Full Article