JP Associates raises $100 mln from share sale: source
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Jaiprakash Associates Ltd(JAIA.NS) has raised $100 million from the sale of shares to institutional investors for its working capital needs, a source with direct knowledge of the matter told Reuters on Friday.
Jaiprakash, an engineering and construction company, sold the shares at 83 rupees each, said the source who declined to be identified as he was not authorised to speak to the media. The price was at a discount of 4.5 percent from its Thursday's close.
The buyers for Jaiprakash shares included domestic and international fund managers and the book was oversubscribed, the source said, adding that Standard Chartered was the sole adviser on the deal.
(Reporting by Sumeet Chatterjee and Aditi Shah; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India approves $2.6 bln mounted gun purchase - official
- 'Hunger Games' tops U.S. box office with $123 million opening
- Computer spying malware uncovered with 'stealth' features - Symantec
- Celebrity song to aid fight against Africa Ebola crisis tops UK charts
- Multi-national crew blasts off for space station
India approved on Saturday the purchase of 814 mounted gun systems for the army at a cost of 157.5 billion rupees ($2.55 billion), a defence ministry spokesman said. Full Article