JP Associates raises $100 mln from share sale: source
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Jaiprakash Associates Ltd(JAIA.NS) has raised $100 million from the sale of shares to institutional investors for its working capital needs, a source with direct knowledge of the matter told Reuters on Friday.
Jaiprakash, an engineering and construction company, sold the shares at 83 rupees each, said the source who declined to be identified as he was not authorised to speak to the media. The price was at a discount of 4.5 percent from its Thursday's close.
The buyers for Jaiprakash shares included domestic and international fund managers and the book was oversubscribed, the source said, adding that Standard Chartered was the sole adviser on the deal.
(Reporting by Sumeet Chatterjee and Aditi Shah; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-U.S. fines Berkshire over stock deal, Buffett admits mistake
- UPDATE 2-UK launches hunt for man with British accent on beheading video
- UPDATE 2-Afghanistan gives NYT reporter 24 hours to leave country
- Islamic State opens new anti-U.S. front with beheading video
- McCain calls for dramatic increase in US airstrikes against Islamic State
Addressing India's Infra Needs
The World Bank's private-sector financing arm on Wednesday launched $2.5 billion, rupee-denominated, bonds in the Indian market to fund infrastructure projects, after raising $1 billion in offshore bonds for the sector last year. Full Article