Kotak downgrades Satyam after Q3 earnings
Reuters Market Eye - Kotak Institutional Equities downgraded Satyam Computer Services Ltd(SATY.NS) to "reduce" from "add", noting October-December revenue growth was "muted", given the impact from furloughs in the high-tech and manufacturing segments.
Kotak adds Satyam shares, also called Mahindra Satyam ahead of a pending merger with Tech Mahindra, are trading at fair value after gaining over the past few quarters.
On Thursday, Satyam Computer reported a 20.6 percent rise in third-quarter profit before a one-off loss.
Shares fall 1.8 percent as of 11.03 a.m.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 2-Concordia finally heads for scrapyard after massive salvage operation
- Seven arrests made in $1.6 million StubHub cyberfraud case |
- Facebook beats Wall Street targets, stock hits record high |
- UPDATE 3-SEC's long path to money market fund reform ends in compromise
- Two Ukrainian fighter jets shot down over rebel-held territory
India will not support a trade facilitation protocol ahead of a July 31 deadline unless its concerns about subsidies are met, two senior government officials said on Wednesday, sticking to a hard line critics say could derail a landmark global trade deal. Full Article
Bullish on Indian equities, but gains seen 'less sharp'- Goldman Sachs Full Article
Jet Airways chairman says looking to restructure debts, talking to bankers Full Article
Honda's India unit to account for 25 pct of Asia Pacific sales by March 2017 - exec Full Article