Kotak downgrades Satyam after Q3 earnings
Reuters Market Eye - Kotak Institutional Equities downgraded Satyam Computer Services Ltd(SATY.NS) to "reduce" from "add", noting October-December revenue growth was "muted", given the impact from furloughs in the high-tech and manufacturing segments.
Kotak adds Satyam shares, also called Mahindra Satyam ahead of a pending merger with Tech Mahindra, are trading at fair value after gaining over the past few quarters.
On Thursday, Satyam Computer reported a 20.6 percent rise in third-quarter profit before a one-off loss.
Shares fall 1.8 percent as of 11.03 a.m.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Xi sees factory China and back office India as global engine
- Google launches $105 Android One; eyes low-price smartphone boom
- Pakistani Islamists use floods to turn opinion against India
- Fed could hint on rate-hike plans as it prepares for policy turn
- South Korea arrests American trying to swim to North Korea - report
A combination of the "world's factory" and the "world's back office" will drive global economic growth, Chinese President Xi Jinping said ahead of a rare visit to India on Wednesday, playing down mistrust that has kept the Asian giants apart. Full Article
China cenbank injects $81 bln into major banks to support economy - reports Full Article