Kotak downgrades Satyam after Q3 earnings
Reuters Market Eye - Kotak Institutional Equities downgraded Satyam Computer Services Ltd(SATY.NS) to "reduce" from "add", noting October-December revenue growth was "muted", given the impact from furloughs in the high-tech and manufacturing segments.
Kotak adds Satyam shares, also called Mahindra Satyam ahead of a pending merger with Tech Mahindra, are trading at fair value after gaining over the past few quarters.
On Thursday, Satyam Computer reported a 20.6 percent rise in third-quarter profit before a one-off loss.
Shares fall 1.8 percent as of 11.03 a.m.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Indians keep faith with Modi, best hope for economy - poll
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal
- RBI says all companies must apply 2-step payments for credit cards
- NATO condemns Russia's action, sees build-up of forces near Ukraine
The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), India's capital markets regulator, has ordered property developer PACL Ltd to return at least $8.1 billion raised from retail investors after finding the company had failed to register its land investment scheme. Full Article
India to hike iron ore royalty, miners may struggle to pass on extra cost. Full Article