Mexico's Pemex says operations to run normally after HQ blast
MEXICO CITY Feb 1 (Reuters) - Mexico's state-run oil giant Pemex said late on Thursday that its operations will continue to run normally after a powerful blast at its Mexico City headquarters killed 25.
The mid-afternoon blast shattered the lower floors of the downtown tower, throwing debris into the streets and sending frightened workers running outside. More than 100 people were injured.
"All commitments with commercial and financial counterparties will be met in a timely manner," the company said in a release.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 8-Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts
- UPDATE 3-Comcast profit boosted by internet subscriber growth, NBC
- UPDATE 4-Korea ferry businessman's body found next to book, alcohol bottles
- Italy gives Google 18 months to change data use practices
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts
Supreme Court could allow Sahara boss to conduct asset sale talks, company says. Full Article