India's Tata Motors January sales down 29.5 percent
Feb 1 (Reuters) - Tata Motors Ltd's vehicle sales in January: Jan 2013 Jan 2012 pct change TOTAL SALES 61,660 87,465 -29.5 PASSENGER SALES 57,780 80,382 -28.1 EXPORTS 3,880 7,083 -45.2 NOTE: Tata Motors makes both commercial vehicles and passenger cars, including the ultra-cheap Nano. The figures exclude sales by the company's British Jaguar and Land Rover businesses.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Quietly, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie say, 'I do'
- UPDATE 2-Abercrombie to shed logo-centric clothes in N. America
- Comedian Joan Rivers, 81, rushed to New York hospital
- UPDATE 3-Comedian Joan Rivers, 81, rushed to New York hospital
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
Prime Minister Narendra Modi promised on Thursday to end "financial untouchability" with a scheme to ensure the majority of households in his country of nearly 1.3 billion people has a bank account within months. Full Article
Adani buys Australia coal mine royalty rights from Linc for $145 million Full Article