India's Tata Motors, Ultratech shares slump briefly after block sales
MUMBAI Feb 1 (Reuters) - Tata Motors Ltd and Ultratech Cement Ltd shares briefly dropped as much as 10 percent each, before sharply cutting losses, after a series of shares were sold at lower prices, traders said.
Tata Motors shares were down 2.3 percent as of 0953 GMT after six separate block deals comprising a total 2.07 million shares took place at an average price of 274.92 rupees. The sales sent Tata's shares as low as 268.25 rupees.
Ultratech shares were down 1.7 percent after one block deal comprising 41,863 shares was made at an average price of 1,853.80 rupees. Shares fell as much as 1,712.35 rupees.
(Reporting by Mumbai markets team; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysian plane still missing; questions over false IDs
- UPDATE 6-Libya threatens to bomb N.Korean tanker if it ships oil from rebel port
- Michigan woman dead for six years found only after money runs out
- WRAPUP 3-Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed
- Australia's Wesfarmers plans A$1.12 billion insurance spinoff - report
PLANE GOES MISSING
A Malaysia Airlines flight carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew was presumed to have crashed off the Vietnamese coast on Saturday, and European officials said two people on board were using false identities. Full Article