India's NSE looking into Tata Motors, Ultratech share slump - source
MUMBAI Feb 1 (Reuters) - India's National Stock Exchange was looking into the sudden slump in Tata Motors Ltd and Ultratech Cement Ltd shares on Friday, a source at the bourse said.
Tata Motors Ltd and Ultratech shares briefly dropped as much as 10 percent each, before sharply cutting losses, after a series of shares were sold at lower prices.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- California lawmakers end session with bills on plastic bags, gun control
- India says Pakistan border clashes "extremely serious and provocative"
- EU says could send over 1 bln euros more aid to Ukraine
- India nears $2.5 billion deal for Boeing military helicopters
A day after the best economic growth figures in more than two years greeted Prime Minister Narendra Modi's first three months in office, the finance minister on Saturday predicted faster growth to come. Full Article
Exclusive: Reliance plans $13 billion projects including new refinery. Full Article
In race for bigger margins, drug makers willing to lose the India "advantage". Full Article