Heineken lines up Hartwall sale: report
LONDON (Reuters) - Heineken (HEIN.AS) is preparing to sell Hartwall, the Finnish arm of the brewer Scottish and Newcastle it bought in 2008, for about 500 million pounds ($790 million), The Sunday Times reported without citing sources.
It was understood to have hired JP Morgan to find a buyer for the asset, the newspaper said.
Heineken declined to comment on the report.
($1 = 0.6351 British pounds)
(Reporting by Paul Sandle and Philip Blenkinsop; Editing by Maureen Bavdek)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Apple sells more than 10 mln new iPhones in first 3 days
- Modi to observe strict fast during maiden trip to U.S.
- Apple sells more than 10 mln new iPhones in first 3 days
- Russia's Putin looking at cooperation to fight Islamic State - agency
- India's Mars mission a step closer to success with engine test