Heineken lines up Hartwall sale: report
LONDON (Reuters) - Heineken (HEIN.AS) is preparing to sell Hartwall, the Finnish arm of the brewer Scottish and Newcastle it bought in 2008, for about 500 million pounds ($790 million), The Sunday Times reported without citing sources.
It was understood to have hired JP Morgan to find a buyer for the asset, the newspaper said.
Heineken declined to comment on the report.
($1 = 0.6351 British pounds)
(Reporting by Paul Sandle and Philip Blenkinsop; Editing by Maureen Bavdek)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 2-U.S. exits GM stake, taxpayers lose $10 billion
- China-Brazil satellite launch fails, likely fell back to Earth
- UPDATE 2-U.S. household net worth hits record high in Q3
- UPDATE 1-Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac to hike mortgage guarantee fees
- UPDATE 2-U.S. to fly African troops to Central African Republic to ease violence