Oracle to buy network gear maker Acme Packet for $1.9 billion
REUTERS - Oracle Corp ORCL.O said it agreed to buy network gear maker Acme Packet Inc APKT.O for about $1.9 billion.
The $29.25 per share offer is at a 22 percent premium to Acme Packet's Friday close on the Nasdaq.
(Reporting by Sayantani Ghosh in Bangalore; Editing by Sreejiraj Eluvangal)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- RBI says all companies must apply 2-step payments for credit cards
- First trucks from aid convoy to Ukraine cross back into Russia
- Indians keep faith with Modi, best hope for economy - poll
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal
Suppliers to Apple are scrambling to get enough screens ready for the new iPhone 6 as the need to redesign a key component disrupted panel production ahead of next month's expected launch, supply chain sources said. Full Article
Xiaomi ordered sapphire glass for limited edition phone - S.Korea newspaper. Full Article
Qualcomm will strive for resolution to China anti-trust probe-regulator. Full Article