Goldman reiterates 'buy' on Crompton Greaves
Reuters Market Eye - Goldman Sachs retains its "buy" rating on Crompton Greaves Ltd (CROM.NS) and adds the stock to its Asia-Pacific Conviction List.
Goldman cites a favourable risk-reward ratio after the Indian power equipment maker completed the restructuring of its Belgium plant in the quarter ended in December.
The bank adds Crompton Greaves' valuations are trading at a historical trough, calling it "unjustified."
Goldman's report comes after Morgan Stanley added Crompton Greaves, among other stocks, to its India model portfolio in a report on Friday.
However, Goldman has cut Crompton's sum-of-the-parts target price to 127 rupees from 144 rupees to factor in slower improvement in overseas margins after the December quarter results.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Russia can run on empty for a year if sanctions block new bonds
- Mumbai hit by big power cuts after technical glitch at Tata Power unit
- Rupee sees biggest fall in three weeks on broad dollar gains
- 100 days of Modi: Good for business, not so good for marginalised groups
The BSE Sensex on Tuesday breached the psychologically key level of 27,000 points for the first time to hit its third consecutive record high as blue-chips such as HDFC Bank gained after recent data raises hopes about the economy. Full Article