Goldman reiterates 'buy' on Crompton Greaves
Reuters Market Eye - Goldman Sachs retains its "buy" rating on Crompton Greaves Ltd (CROM.NS) and adds the stock to its Asia-Pacific Conviction List.
Goldman cites a favourable risk-reward ratio after the Indian power equipment maker completed the restructuring of its Belgium plant in the quarter ended in December.
The bank adds Crompton Greaves' valuations are trading at a historical trough, calling it "unjustified."
Goldman's report comes after Morgan Stanley added Crompton Greaves, among other stocks, to its India model portfolio in a report on Friday.
However, Goldman has cut Crompton's sum-of-the-parts target price to 127 rupees from 144 rupees to factor in slower improvement in overseas margins after the December quarter results.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 2-U.S. House passes bill to avert govt shutdown, extend Export-Import bank
- IPhone emerges from "bygone era", reviewers hail bigger handset
- UPDATE 1-Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21 - report
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path
- UPDATE 2-Bug delays Apple's HealthKit availability on iOS 8
China cenbank injects $81 bln into major banks to support economy - reports Full Article