Goldman reiterates 'buy' on Crompton Greaves
Reuters Market Eye - Goldman Sachs retains its "buy" rating on Crompton Greaves Ltd (CROM.NS) and adds the stock to its Asia-Pacific Conviction List.
Goldman cites a favourable risk-reward ratio after the Indian power equipment maker completed the restructuring of its Belgium plant in the quarter ended in December.
The bank adds Crompton Greaves' valuations are trading at a historical trough, calling it "unjustified."
Goldman's report comes after Morgan Stanley added Crompton Greaves, among other stocks, to its India model portfolio in a report on Friday.
However, Goldman has cut Crompton's sum-of-the-parts target price to 127 rupees from 144 rupees to factor in slower improvement in overseas margins after the December quarter results.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Health workers strike at Sierra Leone Ebola hospital
- Alibaba aims to launch share sale in early September-source
- U.S. planes strike militants, drop aid near Iraq's Amerli
- Modi seeks Japan's help for 'inclusive vision' on first big trip
A day after the best economic growth figures in more than two years greeted Prime Minister Narendra Modi's first three months in office, the finance minister on Saturday predicted faster growth to come. Full Article
Exclusive: Reliance plans $13 billion projects including new refinery. Full Article