Euro drops to session low, Spanish data weighs
LONDON Feb 4 (Reuters) - The euro fell to a session low against the dollar on Monday, weighed down by data which showed Spanish jobless rate rising and peripheral bond yields inched up.
The euro fell 0.3 percent to a session low of $1.3602 from $1.3627 before the data was released, with bids cited at $1.3580 and $1.3600. Stop loss orders are reported below $1.3570.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pakistan crisis puts army back in the driving seat
- UPDATE 1-Pakistan crisis puts army back in the driving seat
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of U.S. journalist
- Islamic State fighters halt Iraqi offensive to recapture Saddam's home town
Exclusive - Icahn says Family Dollar wasting over $300 mln in breakup fees . Full Article