Hong Kong shares to open up 0.6 pct, Ping An Insurance jumps
HONG KONG Feb 4 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares are set to start the week stronger on Monday, helped by a 2.5 percent jump in Ping An Insurance after China approved the sale of HSBC's remaining stake in the mainland's second-largest insurer.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.6 percent at 23,866.8. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to also start up 0.6 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
- Lax security in focus after attack at Canada's parliament
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria - monitor
- India hope to get boxer Sarita Devi's suspension reversed
- Motor racing-Caterham F1 factory closed, team's fate in the balance