Hong Kong shares to open up 0.6 pct, Ping An Insurance jumps
HONG KONG Feb 4 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares are set to start the week stronger on Monday, helped by a 2.5 percent jump in Ping An Insurance after China approved the sale of HSBC's remaining stake in the mainland's second-largest insurer.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.6 percent at 23,866.8. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to also start up 0.6 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- CEO in apparent suicide was bitcoin fan, had other issues, too
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Singapore's megachurches move to export lucrative religion
- Exclusive - Pimco's Gross declares El-Erian is 'trying to undermine me'