Nifty could see support at around 6,000: analysts
Reuters Market Eye - The Nifty could see support at around 6,000 points, analysts say based on a rise in put options at that level.
Open interest for put options at 6,000 points increased by 400,000 contracts on Monday, suggesting these investors don't expect too much downside below this level.
The Nifty had fallen 1.25 percent in the four sessions between Tuesday and Friday after the RBI cut interest rates as expected but adopted a more cautious stance on future rate cuts.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail
- In his native Alabama, Apple CEO's announcement he is gay prompts discomfort for some
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- PM Modi boots officials out of the first class cabin
- Govt considers ban on e-cigarettes, sale of single smokes
The BSE Sensex and Nifty on Friday rose to their second consecutive record highs. The 30-share Sensex surged as much as 1.52 percent to an all-time high of 27,762.13. The broader Nifty gained as much as 1.49 percent to a record of 8,291.65. Full Article
China's shadow banking sector growing rapidly, third largest in world - FSB. Full Article