Nifty could see support at around 6,000: analysts
Reuters Market Eye - The Nifty could see support at around 6,000 points, analysts say based on a rise in put options at that level.
Open interest for put options at 6,000 points increased by 400,000 contracts on Monday, suggesting these investors don't expect too much downside below this level.
The Nifty had fallen 1.25 percent in the four sessions between Tuesday and Friday after the RBI cut interest rates as expected but adopted a more cautious stance on future rate cuts.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- India's growth speeds up in after-glow of Modi's triumph
- Exclusive: Reliance plans $13 billion projects including new refinery
- CBI drops coal scam case against Kumar Mangalam Birla
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has closed a coal scam case against billionaire Kumar Mangalam Birla and a former top bureaucrat that emerged in 2012 after an auditor's report on revenue loss to the exchequer from allocations of coal blocks. Full Article
Exclusive: Reliance plans $13 billion projects including new refinery. Full Article
In race for bigger margins, drug makers willing to lose the India "advantage". Full Article