Nifty could see support at around 6,000: analysts
Reuters Market Eye - The Nifty could see support at around 6,000 points, analysts say based on a rise in put options at that level.
Open interest for put options at 6,000 points increased by 400,000 contracts on Monday, suggesting these investors don't expect too much downside below this level.
The Nifty had fallen 1.25 percent in the four sessions between Tuesday and Friday after the RBI cut interest rates as expected but adopted a more cautious stance on future rate cuts.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 4-Korea ferry businessman's body found next to book, alcohol bottles
- UPDATE 2-China's Xiaomi hopes Mi 4 smartphone can take on Apple
- Italy gives Google 18 months to change data use practices
- China's Xiaomi hopes Mi 4 smartphone can take on Apple
- Tamil girl accuses naval personnel of rape, Sri Lanka police say
Consumer Confidence Index
More than half of consumers globally expect job prospects to be good to excellent in the year ahead, a survey showed on Tuesday. India overtook Indonesia as the most optimistic consumer market, while Portugal and Slovenia were the most pessimistic. Full Article
India keeps world guessing in countdown to landmark trade pact deadline. Full Article
Yahoo to buy analytics startup Flurry to bolster mobile ad business. Full Article