Nifty could see support at around 6,000: analysts
Reuters Market Eye - The Nifty could see support at around 6,000 points, analysts say based on a rise in put options at that level.
Open interest for put options at 6,000 points increased by 400,000 contracts on Monday, suggesting these investors don't expect too much downside below this level.
The Nifty had fallen 1.25 percent in the four sessions between Tuesday and Friday after the RBI cut interest rates as expected but adopted a more cautious stance on future rate cuts.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Missouri grand jury makes decision in fatal shooting of black teen
- Sting takes bold gamble to save his 'Last Ship' musical
- Cold hard facts: Underwater robot measures Antarctic sea ice |
- Cold hard facts: Underwater robot measures Antarctic sea ice
- Hagel move not seen scuttling efforts on innovation, warships
The reformist government that many Indians and free-market flag-bearers had hoped would emerge after this year's election isn't in New Delhi - at least not yet. Rajasthan, derided as a poverty-stricken laggard, has taken the lead on structural reforms that, their backers argue, could also help Asia's No.3 economy as a whole to attract business and employ a fast-growing workforce. Full Article
Hyundai Motor, Kia Motors lift 2014 global sales target on China, emerging markets Full Article