Sistema says Indian licences extended until March 11
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian oil-to-telecoms conglomerate Sistema said on Monday the licences of its Indian mobile subsidiary had been extended until a further Supreme Court hearing on March 11.
The court last year ordered the cancellation of 122 telecoms licences held by eight operators, including Sistema's SSTL, because of alleged irregularities in the way they were awarded in 2008, but Sistema asked to court to review the order.
(Reporting by Maria Kiselyova; Editing by Douglas Busvine)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- REFILE-British Muslims urge cooperation in Foley murder hunt
- UPDATE 5-U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital
- Ukraine's Poroshenko talks tough ahead of meetings with Merkel, Putin
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- UPDATE 4-Family Dollar spurns Dollar General bid on antitrust concerns
Government officials painted an upbeat picture for the economy on Thursday as it struggles to emerge from the longest spell of sub-par growth in decades and promised to tighten up risk management at the country's dominant state banks. Full Article