MUMBAI (Reuters) - Shares in Tata Motors Ltd (TAMO.NS) and UltraTech Cement Ltd (ULTC.NS) rose in early trade after briefly plunging as much as 10 percent during Friday's trading session because of a technology trading glitch from brokerage Religare Capital Markets.
At 11:56 a.m., Tata Motors shares were up 4.3 percent after falling 5.49 percent on Friday. UltraTech shares rose 3.2 percent after dropping 3.4 percent in the previous session.
(Reporting by Rafael Nam; Editing by Sunil Nair)
Trending On Reuters
Nepali police and local volunteers found the bodies of about 100 trekkers and villagers buried in an avalanche set off by last month's devastating earthquake and were digging through snow and ice for signs of dozens more missing, officials said on Monday. Full Article | Slideshow
- Everest not officially closed to climbers, Nepal says
- Video: Nepalese leave Kathmandu and return to villages
- Monsoons could bring disease, a second crisis, to Nepal - UNICEF
- Insight - Soul-searching over quake ends Everest climbing season
- Video: Relief goods for Nepal quake victims held up, remote areas awaiting aid
Facebook launches open Internet.org platform amid net neutrality debate in India Full Article