Tata Motors, UltraTech rebound from Friday's falls
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Shares in Tata Motors Ltd (TAMO.NS) and UltraTech Cement Ltd (ULTC.NS) rose in early trade after briefly plunging as much as 10 percent during Friday's trading session because of a technology trading glitch from brokerage Religare Capital Markets.
At 11:56 a.m., Tata Motors shares were up 4.3 percent after falling 5.49 percent on Friday. UltraTech shares rose 3.2 percent after dropping 3.4 percent in the previous session.
(Reporting by Rafael Nam; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 1-Microsoft lays off 2,100, axes Silicon Valley research
- UPDATE 4-JetBlue flight makes emergency landing at California airport, 4 hurt
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- UPDATE 2-Two small Russian banks taken off Canada sanctions list
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance
China is not a warlike nation, President Xi Jinping said on Thursday, during a rare trip to neighbour India that was dominated by a standoff on a barren Himalayan plateau between soldiers from the world's two most populous nations. Full Article | Slideshow
Obama to nominate Indian-American Richard Verma as India ambassador - congressional source. Full Article