Tata Motors, UltraTech rebound from Friday's falls
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Shares in Tata Motors Ltd (TAMO.NS) and UltraTech Cement Ltd (ULTC.NS) rose in early trade after briefly plunging as much as 10 percent during Friday's trading session because of a technology trading glitch from brokerage Religare Capital Markets.
At 11:56 a.m., Tata Motors shares were up 4.3 percent after falling 5.49 percent on Friday. UltraTech shares rose 3.2 percent after dropping 3.4 percent in the previous session.
(Reporting by Rafael Nam; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Alabama man claims penis was amputated by mistake
- Russian military likely reluctant participants in Ukraine-US general
- UPDATE 4-Liberian man in Lagos being tested for Ebola
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- UPDATE 2-U.S. says Russia firing artillery over border at Ukraine military
India blocked an agreement on new global customs rules on Thursday, angering fellow members of the World Trade Organization who say Delhi's veto could be costly, economically and politically. Full Article