Tata Motors, UltraTech rebound from Friday's falls
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Shares in Tata Motors Ltd (TAMO.NS) and UltraTech Cement Ltd (ULTC.NS) rose in early trade after briefly plunging as much as 10 percent during Friday's trading session because of a technology trading glitch from brokerage Religare Capital Markets.
At 11:56 a.m., Tata Motors shares were up 4.3 percent after falling 5.49 percent on Friday. UltraTech shares rose 3.2 percent after dropping 3.4 percent in the previous session.
(Reporting by Rafael Nam; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- UPDATE 3-Soccer-English premier league results and standings
- Mourinho thanks officials after contentious penalty sinks Chelsea
- Surrender talks set with separatists in Ukraine as standoff lasts into Easter
- Malaysian plane search in 44th day, sea bed scans could end in days
Nitin Gadkari, former president of the Bharatiya Janata Party and a member of the BJP’s manifesto committee, speaks to Reuters. Here are the edited excerpts. Full Article
Turning smog into jewels - a Dutch designer's solution to Beijing's pollution. Video