Heineken says reviewing options for Finnish arm
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - Dutch brewer Heineken (HEIN.AS) said on Monday it was reviewing options for its Hartwall business in Finland, which could lead to it being divested.
Heineken, which acquired Hartwall in 2008 as part of its joint purchase with Carlsberg (CARLb.CO) of Scottish & Newcastle, said the review was expected to be finalized before the end of the year.
The unit is a leading Finnish producer of beer, soft drinks, ciders, wines and spirits with 850 employees.
(Reporting by Philip Blenkinsop; Editing by David Cowell)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Apple sells more than 10 million new iPhones in first 3 days
- UPDATE 3-Apple sells more than 10 mln new iPhones in first 3 days
- India's Mars mission a step closer to success with engine test
- Israel's Mossad takes hunt for foreign spies and informants online
- Modi to observe strict fast during maiden trip to U.S.