India's Kingfisher shares fall after posting quarterly loss
MUMBAI Feb 5 (Reuters) - Shares in Kingfisher Airlines Ltd fell as much as 6.4 percent on Tuesday after the debt-ridden airline posted a 7.55 billion rupees ($142 million) net loss in the October-December quarter.
Kingfisher shares were down 1.6 percent as of 0351 GMT. (Reporting by Manoj Dharra; Editing by Rafael Nam)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Malaysian plane with 239 aboard crashes - report
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing, presumed crashed in South China Sea
- UPDATE 3-U.S. FDA probes cognitive impact of new cholesterol drugs
- Ukraine standoff intensifies; Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang'
PLANE GOES MISSING
A Malaysia Airlines flight carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew went missing over the South China Sea on Saturday, presumed crashed, as ships and planes from countries closest to its flight path scoured a large search area for any wreckage. Full Article