India's Kingfisher shares fall after posting quarterly loss
MUMBAI Feb 5 (Reuters) - Shares in Kingfisher Airlines Ltd fell as much as 6.4 percent on Tuesday after the debt-ridden airline posted a 7.55 billion rupees ($142 million) net loss in the October-December quarter.
Kingfisher shares were down 1.6 percent as of 0351 GMT. (Reporting by Manoj Dharra; Editing by Rafael Nam)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Canadian police see no apparent links in Quebec, Ottawa attacks
- Sensex gains in special trading session on Diwali
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
- Apple CEO says to add 25 stores in China within two years - Sina
- UPDATE 2-Suspected Boko Haram fighters kidnap 25 girls in northeast Nigeria