Jubilant Foodworks falls on weak same store sales
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Shares in Jubilant Foodworks Ltd(JUBI.NS) fell as much as 8 percent on Tuesday and headed for its second day of falls after posting a lower-than-expected same store sales growth in the October-December quarter.
Jubilant, which operates the Domino's Pizza franchise in India, said on Monday its quarterly net profit rose by 28 percent to 377 million rupees. The same store sales growth in the results were lower than expected, according to analysts.
Jubilant shares were down 7 percent as of 9:54 a.m.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Rafael Nam)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Bangalore-bound Malaysian plane lands safely after landing gear scare
- Calls to U.S. poison centers involving e-cigarettes jump - CDC
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- UPDATE 1-Saudi Arabia announces jump in new cases of deadly MERS virus
- Mercedes, BMW chase ultra rich clients with new high end cars