Jubilant Foodworks falls on weak same store sales
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Shares in Jubilant Foodworks Ltd(JUBI.NS) fell as much as 8 percent on Tuesday and headed for its second day of falls after posting a lower-than-expected same store sales growth in the October-December quarter.
Jubilant, which operates the Domino's Pizza franchise in India, said on Monday its quarterly net profit rose by 28 percent to 377 million rupees. The same store sales growth in the results were lower than expected, according to analysts.
Jubilant shares were down 7 percent as of 9:54 a.m.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Rafael Nam)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Alabama man claims penis was amputated by mistake
- Russian military likely reluctant participants in Ukraine-US general
- UPDATE 4-Liberian man in Lagos being tested for Ebola
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- UPDATE 2-U.S. says Russia firing artillery over border at Ukraine military
India blocked an agreement on new global customs rules on Thursday, angering fellow members of the World Trade Organization who say Delhi's veto could be costly, economically and politically. Full Article