Jubilant Foodworks falls on weak same store sales
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Shares in Jubilant Foodworks Ltd(JUBI.NS) fell as much as 8 percent on Tuesday and headed for its second day of falls after posting a lower-than-expected same store sales growth in the October-December quarter.
Jubilant, which operates the Domino's Pizza franchise in India, said on Monday its quarterly net profit rose by 28 percent to 377 million rupees. The same store sales growth in the results were lower than expected, according to analysts.
Jubilant shares were down 7 percent as of 9:54 a.m.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Rafael Nam)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 4-JetBlue flight makes emergency landing at California airport, 4 hurt
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance
- UPDATE 1-Microsoft lays off 2,100, axes Silicon Valley research
- UPDATE 2-Two small Russian banks taken off Canada sanctions list
- UPDATE 2-Russia approves tough budget as sanctions restrict growth
China is not a warlike nation, President Xi Jinping said on Thursday, during a rare trip to neighbour India that was dominated by a standoff on a barren Himalayan plateau between soldiers from the world's two most populous nations. Full Article | Slideshow
Obama to nominate Indian-American Richard Verma as India ambassador - congressional source. Full Article