Tokyo's Nikkei share average opens down 1.38 pct
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's benchmark Nikkei average opened down 1.38 percent at 11,105.24 on Tuesday, while the broader Topix shed 1.17 percent to 944.58.
(Reporting by Tokyo markets team)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Exclusive - Pimco's Gross declares El-Erian is 'trying to undermine me'
- RPT-With Crimean appeal, Putin goes head-to-head with West over Ukraine
- Privacy groups ask regulators to halt Facebook's $19 billion WhatsApp deal
- UPDATE 2-Erdogan says Turkey may ban Facebook, YouTube over wiretaps
- CEO in apparent suicide was bitcoin fan, had other issues, too
Sahara’s investment programmes include schemes that are similar to a typical Indian bank’s fixed or recurring deposits. But the arrest of the company's chief Subrata Roy last week and the court case over an outlawed bond scheme are raising fears among some investors who worry they will not get their money back. Full Article