Tokyo's Nikkei share average opens down 1.38 pct
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's benchmark Nikkei average opened down 1.38 percent at 11,105.24 on Tuesday, while the broader Topix shed 1.17 percent to 944.58.
(Reporting by Tokyo markets team)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 7-Apple's Cook: "I'm proud to be gay"
- UPDATE 1-Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- Bike-riding U.S. nurse defies Ebola quarantine, on collision course with governor
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- Apple's Cook: "I'm proud to be gay"
India's universal health plan that aims to offer guaranteed benefits to a sixth of the world's population will cost an estimated 1.6 trillion rupees ($26 billion) over the next four years, a senior health ministry official said. Full Article