Morgan Stanley upgrades ONGC, HPCL
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Morgan Stanley raised its ratings on ONGC and HPCL to "overweight" from "equalweight", citing benefits from the recent government reforms on fuel prices.
The government last month allowed companies to raise diesel prices, reducing the sector's subsidy burden.
ONGC shares rose 0.5 percent as of 9:39 a.m., while HPCL shares were up 0.6 percent. (Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi and Rafael Nam; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
- Apple CEO says to add 25 stores in China within two years - Sina
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria - monitor
- Sensex gains in special trading session on Diwali
- Nissan recalling 260,000 vehicles globally with Takata air bags