Rupee keeps losses as stocks fall
Reuters Market Eye - The rupee keeping losses as local stocks remain in red, oil buying supports, say dealers. Pair at 53.34/35 vs 53.285/295 last close. It has traded in a 53.2050-53.42 band.
Pair earlier fell to a low of 53.2050, which dealers say was largely due to selling by a private petrochem company.
Dealers cite good two-way interest with some flow-related selling and subsequent oil buying.
Some selling may come in if pair rises to 53.45-53.48 levels, adds dealer.
(Reporting by Subhadip Sircar)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysian plane still missing; questions over false IDs
- Australia's Wesfarmers plans A$1.12 billion insurance spinoff - report
- UPDATE 6-Libya threatens to bomb N.Korean tanker if it ships oil from rebel port
- Michigan woman dead for six years found only after money runs out
- Global diets get more similar in threat to food security-study
PLANE GOES MISSING
A Malaysia Airlines flight carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew was presumed to have crashed off the Vietnamese coast on Saturday, and European officials said two people on board were using false identities. Full Article