Morgan Stanley downgrades ACC, other cement stocks
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Morgan Stanley cut its ratings on ACC(ACC.NS) and two other cement companies to "equalweight" from "overweight", saying valuations already reflect expectations of firmer cement prices and a "structurally positive" outlook for the sector.
Morgan Stanley cut its ratings on ACC, Ambuja Cements(ABUJ.NS) and UltraTech Cement (ULTC.NS) to "equalweight" from "overweight", while cutting its view on the cement industry to "in-line" from "attractive."
(Reporting by Mumbai markets team; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 2-Concordia finally heads for scrapyard after massive salvage operation
- Seven arrests made in $1.6 million StubHub cyberfraud case |
- Facebook beats Wall Street targets, stock hits record high |
- UPDATE 3-Seven arrested internationally in $1.6 million StubHub fraud
- UPDATE 3-Tanker charge tarnishes Boeing's 2nd-quarter profit
India will not support a trade facilitation protocol ahead of a July 31 deadline unless its concerns about subsidies are met, two senior government officials said on Wednesday, sticking to a hard line critics say could derail a landmark global trade deal. Full Article
Bullish on Indian equities, but gains seen 'less sharp'- Goldman Sachs Full Article
Jet Airways chairman says looking to restructure debts, talking to bankers Full Article
Honda's India unit to account for 25 pct of Asia Pacific sales by March 2017 - exec Full Article