Morgan Stanley downgrades ACC, other cement stocks
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Morgan Stanley cut its ratings on ACC(ACC.NS) and two other cement companies to "equalweight" from "overweight", saying valuations already reflect expectations of firmer cement prices and a "structurally positive" outlook for the sector.
Morgan Stanley cut its ratings on ACC, Ambuja Cements(ABUJ.NS) and UltraTech Cement (ULTC.NS) to "equalweight" from "overweight", while cutting its view on the cement industry to "in-line" from "attractive."
(Reporting by Mumbai markets team; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Kerry seeks Qatari, Turkish help to find Israeli soldier
- UPDATE 4-African leaders agree steps to fight runaway Ebola outbreak
- India says WTO deal not dead, can sign in Sept if concerns addressed
- UPDATE 3-Ugandan court overturns anti-gay law that halted Western aid
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling
Prime Minister Narendra Modi came to office with a reputation as a business-friendly leader ready to open up one of the world's biggest markets and sweep away the remnants of the country's socialist past. Full Article