Morgan Stanley downgrades ACC, other cement stocks
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Morgan Stanley cut its ratings on ACC(ACC.NS) and two other cement companies to "equalweight" from "overweight", saying valuations already reflect expectations of firmer cement prices and a "structurally positive" outlook for the sector.
Morgan Stanley cut its ratings on ACC, Ambuja Cements(ABUJ.NS) and UltraTech Cement (ULTC.NS) to "equalweight" from "overweight", while cutting its view on the cement industry to "in-line" from "attractive."
(Reporting by Mumbai markets team; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. drug regulator approves headband device to prevent migraines
- UPDATE 3-Republican Party wins Florida congressional seat in special election
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west
- Wild theories fill void left by missing Malaysian plane
- Up to $600,000 taken from Houston's Lakewood megachurch safe
Consumer inflation and industrial output data on Wednesday will likely offer little evidence of a respite from high inflation and weak economic growth before a general election that begins next month. Full Article