Morgan Stanley downgrades ACC, other cement stocks
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Morgan Stanley cut its ratings on ACC(ACC.NS) and two other cement companies to "equalweight" from "overweight", saying valuations already reflect expectations of firmer cement prices and a "structurally positive" outlook for the sector.
Morgan Stanley cut its ratings on ACC, Ambuja Cements(ABUJ.NS) and UltraTech Cement (ULTC.NS) to "equalweight" from "overweight", while cutting its view on the cement industry to "in-line" from "attractive."
(Reporting by Mumbai markets team; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 11-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- UPDATE 3-Ocwen shares slide after NY finds backdated foreclosure letters
- Indiana police charge suspect who may have killed for decades
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- UPDATE 2-Tough U.S. rivalries, China food scandal pound McDonald's
As well as making the lives of millions of middle class Indians easier, the sharp drop in Brent crude prices since June is a boon for Prime Minister Narendra Modi in his fight to revive an economy growing at its slowest rate since the 1980s. Full Article