Deutsche Bank upgrades Jubilant Foodworks
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank upgraded its ratings on Jubilant Foodworks Ltd (JUBI.NS) to "buy" from "hold", saying the recent underperformance of shares did not properly factor in the fast food chain operator's ability to sustain "strong" earnings growth.
Deutsche added investors' focus on slowing same store sales growth ignored Jubilant's "huge" opportunity to grow its business, according to a note dated on Wednesday.
(Reporting by Mumbai markets team; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Analysis - Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors
- U.S. gasoline prices tumble on back of refinery cuts- Lundberg survey
- 'Lucy,' 'Hercules' beat expectations at U.S. weekend box offices
- U.S. diplomats' return to Libya could be more hazardous than exit
- Israel extends Gaza ceasefire for 24 hours, Hamas rejects terms
New Prime Minister Narendra Modi is facing criticism for remaining silent about incidents deemed anti-Muslim in the past week, underscoring fears that his Hindu nationalist followers will upset religious relations in the multi-faith nation. Full Article