Deutsche Bank upgrades Jubilant Foodworks
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank upgraded its ratings on Jubilant Foodworks Ltd (JUBI.NS) to "buy" from "hold", saying the recent underperformance of shares did not properly factor in the fast food chain operator's ability to sustain "strong" earnings growth.
Deutsche added investors' focus on slowing same store sales growth ignored Jubilant's "huge" opportunity to grow its business, according to a note dated on Wednesday.
(Reporting by Mumbai markets team; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Google's Pichai to oversee major products and services
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Reuters Poll - India's growth pace to pick up as reforms draw investment
- WHO says Ebola vaccine plans accelerating as trials advance
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley favours a cut in interest rates to trigger demand in the construction sector, a newspaper report said on Saturday, but the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has signalled it will not ease policy until it is confident of lower inflation. Full Article
Euro zone risks "relapse into recession" without structural reforms - Draghi. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article