Deutsche Bank upgrades Jubilant Foodworks
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank upgraded its ratings on Jubilant Foodworks Ltd (JUBI.NS) to "buy" from "hold", saying the recent underperformance of shares did not properly factor in the fast food chain operator's ability to sustain "strong" earnings growth.
Deutsche added investors' focus on slowing same store sales growth ignored Jubilant's "huge" opportunity to grow its business, according to a note dated on Wednesday.
(Reporting by Mumbai markets team; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 2-China's Xiaomi hopes Mi 4 smartphone can take on Apple
- Italy gives Google 18 months to change data use practices
- India to probe corruption in healthcare after TV sting
- China's Xiaomi hopes Mi 4 smartphone can take on Apple
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan
Consumer Confidence Index
More than half of consumers globally expect job prospects to be good to excellent in the year ahead, a survey showed on Tuesday. India overtook Indonesia as the most optimistic consumer market, while Portugal and Slovenia were the most pessimistic. Full Article
India keeps world guessing in countdown to landmark trade pact deadline. Full Article
Yahoo to buy analytics startup Flurry to bolster mobile ad business. Full Article