Deutsche Bank upgrades Jubilant Foodworks
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank upgraded its ratings on Jubilant Foodworks Ltd (JUBI.NS) to "buy" from "hold", saying the recent underperformance of shares did not properly factor in the fast food chain operator's ability to sustain "strong" earnings growth.
Deutsche added investors' focus on slowing same store sales growth ignored Jubilant's "huge" opportunity to grow its business, according to a note dated on Wednesday.
(Reporting by Mumbai markets team; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through 5 airports
- Coca-Cola announces growth plan as profit falls 14 pct
- Indiana police charge suspect who may have killed for decades
- 'Fraggle Rock' actor Gerard Parkes dies at age 90
As well as making the lives of millions of middle class Indians easier, the sharp drop in Brent crude prices since June is a boon for Prime Minister Narendra Modi in his fight to revive an economy growing at its slowest rate since the 1980s. Full Article