Samsung Engineering says wins $880 million order in Iraq
SEOUL (Reuters) - Samsung Engineering (028050.KS) said on Wednesday that the South Korean builder secured an order worth about $880 million to construct gas processing facilities in Badra, Iraq.
The company said in a regulatory filing that the project by Russia's Gazprom Neft (SIBN.MM), will run from February13 this year to January 13 2016.
(Reporting by Hyunjoo Jin; Editing by Ed Davies)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- In his native Alabama, Apple CEO's announcement he is gay prompts discomfort for some
- Air strikes hit Kobani as Kurdish peshmerga prepare to enter
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- Europe won't recognise vote in eastern Ukraine, Merkel tells Putin
- SEBI piles pressure on Sahara to sell overseas hotels