Samsung Engineering says wins $880 million order in Iraq
SEOUL (Reuters) - Samsung Engineering (028050.KS) said on Wednesday that the South Korean builder secured an order worth about $880 million to construct gas processing facilities in Badra, Iraq.
The company said in a regulatory filing that the project by Russia's Gazprom Neft (SIBN.MM), will run from February13 this year to January 13 2016.
(Reporting by Hyunjoo Jin; Editing by Ed Davies)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Taiwan launches inquiry into plane crash that killed 48
- Honda's Mobilio car looks to repeat Indonesia success in India
- Exclusive - Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Ipca halts U.S. shipments from Ratlam plant after FDA finds violations