Samsung Engineering says wins $880 million order in Iraq
SEOUL (Reuters) - Samsung Engineering (028050.KS) said on Wednesday that the South Korean builder secured an order worth about $880 million to construct gas processing facilities in Badra, Iraq.
The company said in a regulatory filing that the project by Russia's Gazprom Neft (SIBN.MM), will run from February13 this year to January 13 2016.
(Reporting by Hyunjoo Jin; Editing by Ed Davies)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. SEC to pay $30 million-plus in largest whistleblower award
- Apple sells more than 10 million new iPhones in first 3 days
- UPDATE 3-Apple sells more than 10 mln new iPhones in first 3 days
- Housing data hits Wall Street; S&P has worst day since August 5
- Israel's Mossad takes hunt for foreign spies and informants online