Samsung Engineering says wins $880 million order in Iraq
SEOUL (Reuters) - Samsung Engineering (028050.KS) said on Wednesday that the South Korean builder secured an order worth about $880 million to construct gas processing facilities in Badra, Iraq.
The company said in a regulatory filing that the project by Russia's Gazprom Neft (SIBN.MM), will run from February13 this year to January 13 2016.
(Reporting by Hyunjoo Jin; Editing by Ed Davies)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Wall Street finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two dead, four wounded after student opens fire at Washington state school
- Google's Pichai to oversee major products and services