- India gripes over border, trade woes on Li's trip
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida
- HSBC cuts gold, silver price forecasts for 2013, 2014
- EXCLUSIVE - Bangladesh factory banned by Wal-Mart still makes Wrangler shirts
- Weakened Congress wondering if early elections will help
Samsung Engineering says wins $880 million order in Iraq
SEOUL (Reuters) - Samsung Engineering (028050.KS) said on Wednesday that the South Korean builder secured an order worth about $880 million to construct gas processing facilities in Badra, Iraq.
The company said in a regulatory filing that the project by Russia's Gazprom Neft (SIBN.MM), will run from February13 this year to January 13 2016.
(Reporting by Hyunjoo Jin; Editing by Ed Davies)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this