Ambuja Cements falls ahead of Dec quarter earnings
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Ambuja Cements Ltd (ABUJ.NS) fall 2 percent on expectations the company will post lower-than-expected earnings for the October-December quarter later in the day, dealers say.
Morgan Stanley reduced its rating on Ambuja Cements to "equalweight" from "overweight" on Wednesday, saying valuations already reflect expectations of firmer cement prices and a "structurally positive" outlook for the sector.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat
- Woman jailed in Dubai after reporting rape hopes to warn others
- UPDATE 9-U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat
- Astronauts prepare for first spacewalk since helmet leak problem |
India announced retaliatory measures against the United States on Wednesday, including revising work conditions of Indians employed in U.S. consulates and a freeze on duty-free alcohol, in an escalating row over the arrest of a diplomat in New York. Full Article | Slideshow