Indiabulls Financial to raise up to 4.5 billion rupees via share sale
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Indiabulls Financial Services Ltd (IBUL.NS) has launched a share sale for institutional investors to raise up to 4.48 billion rupees, according to a term sheet obtained by Reuters.
Indiabulls will sell shares at a price range of 283.5 rupees to 298.5 rupees, up to 5 percent discount to its Thursday's close, as per the document.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the sole book runner to the transaction.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi and Indulal PM; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- EXCLUSIVE - Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source
- UPDATE 2-Interpol probes more suspect passports from missing flight
- Afghanistan's powerful Vice President Fahim dies
- India set to challenge U.S. for election-spending record
Officials investigating the disappearance of a Malaysia Airlines jetliner with 239 people on board suspect it may have disintegrated in mid-flight, a senior source said on Sunday, as Vietnam reported a possible sighting of wreckage from the plane. Article | Exclusive