Indiabulls Financial to raise up to 4.5 billion rupees via share sale
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Indiabulls Financial Services Ltd (IBUL.NS) has launched a share sale for institutional investors to raise up to 4.48 billion rupees, according to a term sheet obtained by Reuters.
Indiabulls will sell shares at a price range of 283.5 rupees to 298.5 rupees, up to 5 percent discount to its Thursday's close, as per the document.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the sole book runner to the transaction.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi and Indulal PM; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 10-Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide
- UPDATE 3-Avalanche kills at least 12 guides in deadliest incident on Mount Everest
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide
- Mediterranean diet may slow diabetes progression
Nitin Gadkari, former president of the Bharatiya Janata Party and a member of the BJP’s manifesto committee, speaks to Reuters. Here are the edited excerpts. Full Article