Indiabulls Financial to raise up to 4.5 billion rupees via share sale
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Indiabulls Financial Services Ltd (IBUL.NS) has launched a share sale for institutional investors to raise up to 4.48 billion rupees, according to a term sheet obtained by Reuters.
Indiabulls will sell shares at a price range of 283.5 rupees to 298.5 rupees, up to 5 percent discount to its Thursday's close, as per the document.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the sole book runner to the transaction.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi and Indulal PM; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Government urges court to leave some coal blocks with companies
- Japan and India vow to boost defence ties during summit
- Federer marches on as wild weather, upsets hit U.S. Open
- Pakistani protesters clash with police, soldiers secure state TV
The Nifty surged past the psychologically important 8,000 level for the first time on Monday as blue-chips such as ICICI Bank gained after better-than-expected quarterly economic growth data. Full Article
Government urges Supreme Court to not cancel some 'illegal' coal mines Full Article