Indiabulls Financial to raise up to 4.5 billion rupees via share sale
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Indiabulls Financial Services Ltd (IBUL.NS) has launched a share sale for institutional investors to raise up to 4.48 billion rupees, according to a term sheet obtained by Reuters.
Indiabulls will sell shares at a price range of 283.5 rupees to 298.5 rupees, up to 5 percent discount to its Thursday's close, as per the document.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the sole book runner to the transaction.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi and Indulal PM; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-U.S. fines Berkshire over stock deal, Buffett admits mistake
- UPDATE 2-Afghanistan gives NYT reporter 24 hours to leave country
- Islamic State opens new anti-U.S. front with beheading video
- McCain calls for dramatic increase in US airstrikes against Islamic State
- SAFT ON WEALTH-Buffett hoards cash, individuals' holdings hit 14-year low
Some of India's biggest companies are pouring billions of dollars into manufacturing guns, ships and tanks for the country's military, buoyed by the new government's commitment to upgrade its armed forces using domestic factories. Full Article