Indiabulls Financial to raise up to 4.5 billion rupees via share sale
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Indiabulls Financial Services Ltd (IBUL.NS) has launched a share sale for institutional investors to raise up to 4.48 billion rupees, according to a term sheet obtained by Reuters.
Indiabulls will sell shares at a price range of 283.5 rupees to 298.5 rupees, up to 5 percent discount to its Thursday's close, as per the document.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the sole book runner to the transaction.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi and Indulal PM; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India threatens to derail WTO deal, prompts angry U.S. rebuke
- Facebook says SEC's IPO probe ends, extending WhatsApp closing date
- Israel says ready to extend short Gaza truce; many bodies pulled from rubble
- Russia criticises EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role
- UPDATE 4-Russia criticises EU sanctions, raps US over Ukraine role
New Prime Minister Narendra Modi is facing criticism for remaining silent about incidents deemed anti-Muslim in the past week, underscoring fears that his Hindu nationalist followers will upset religious relations in the multi-faith nation. Full Article
Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors Full Article