Indiabulls Financial to raise up to 4.5 billion rupees via share sale
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Indiabulls Financial Services Ltd (IBUL.NS) has launched a share sale for institutional investors to raise up to 4.48 billion rupees, according to a term sheet obtained by Reuters.
Indiabulls will sell shares at a price range of 283.5 rupees to 298.5 rupees, up to 5 percent discount to its Thursday's close, as per the document.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the sole book runner to the transaction.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi and Indulal PM; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
Trending On Reuters
Barack Obama in India
In a glow of bonhomie, U.S. President Barack Obama and Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi unveiled plans to unlock billions of dollars in nuclear trade and to deepen defence ties, steps they hope will establish an enduring strategic partnership. Read | Slideshow
- Video: Modi receives Obama at the airport
- "We have a deal" - insurance may unlock India-U.S. atomic trade
- U.S.-China climate deal does not put pressure on India, says Modi
- Obama backs India's solar goals, seeks support for climate talks
- Column - U.S. and India: Two democracies should join to balance China's rise
Indian economic growth forecasts pegged back, despite rate cuts: Reuters Poll. Full Article