Indiabulls Financial to raise up to 4.5 billion rupees via share sale
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Indiabulls Financial Services Ltd (IBUL.NS) has launched a share sale for institutional investors to raise up to 4.48 billion rupees, according to a term sheet obtained by Reuters.
Indiabulls will sell shares at a price range of 283.5 rupees to 298.5 rupees, up to 5 percent discount to its Thursday's close, as per the document.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the sole book runner to the transaction.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi and Indulal PM; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- China-Brazil satellite launch fails, likely fell back to Earth
- Disarray in Congress after poll drubbing
- Reliance Industries, Bharti sign telecom infrastructure deal
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial
- UPDATE 3-U.S. regulators seek to curb Wall St trades with Volcker rule
Disarray within the Congress burst into the open on Tuesday after its stunning defeat in state elections, with a senior figure saying the party would lose a general election and needed time in opposition to reinvent itself. Article