Balotelli fined by police after airport row - reports
REUTERS - Mario Balotelli's troubles have followed him back to Italy after media reports on Thursday said the AC Milan striker was fined by police following a row over his parked car at a city airport.
The 22-year-old, who left Manchester City last month after two and a half years in England filled with bizarre tales on and off the field, parked his car in front of Linate arrivals and pretended to move it when police asked - only then to be sanctioned.
Balotelli, who scored twice on his Milan debut last weekend, cut a frustrated figure in Italy's 1-1 friendly draw in the Netherlands on Wednesday and booted a ball against an advertising hoarding.
Paolo Berlusconi, AC Milan's vice president and brother of owner Silvio, was lambasted in social media this week after calling Balotelli "the little black boy of the family".
(Writing by Mark Meadows; Ediitng by Alison Wildey)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Two Ukrainian fighter jets shot down over rebel-held territory
- UPDATE 2-Concordia finally heads for scrapyard after massive salvage operation
- UPDATE 3-SEC's long path to money market fund reform ends in compromise
- UPDATE 3-Tanker charge tarnishes Boeing's 2nd-quarter profit
- UPDATE 5-TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47
Bhuvneshwar Kumar looks like he came straight out of junior college. He has a frail build, shy disposition and an almost apologetic expression every time he beats a batsman. They are a far cry from a classic menacing pacer that India hopes he’ll one day become. Full Article
Commonwealth Games - It’s a family affair for British Virgin Islands swimming team. Full Article