Balotelli fined by police after airport row - reports
REUTERS - Mario Balotelli's troubles have followed him back to Italy after media reports on Thursday said the AC Milan striker was fined by police following a row over his parked car at a city airport.
The 22-year-old, who left Manchester City last month after two and a half years in England filled with bizarre tales on and off the field, parked his car in front of Linate arrivals and pretended to move it when police asked - only then to be sanctioned.
Balotelli, who scored twice on his Milan debut last weekend, cut a frustrated figure in Italy's 1-1 friendly draw in the Netherlands on Wednesday and booted a ball against an advertising hoarding.
Paolo Berlusconi, AC Milan's vice president and brother of owner Silvio, was lambasted in social media this week after calling Balotelli "the little black boy of the family".
(Writing by Mark Meadows; Ediitng by Alison Wildey)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 1-Microsoft lays off 2,100, axes Silicon Valley research
- UPDATE 4-JetBlue flight makes emergency landing at California airport, 4 hurt
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- UPDATE 2-Two small Russian banks taken off Canada sanctions list
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance
After 260 years of exclusion, women will be allowed to join the Royal and Ancient golf club after an overwhelming members' vote on Thursday opened the doors to the famous St Andrews clubhouse and a role in the governance of the game. Full Article