Balotelli fined by police after airport row - reports
REUTERS - Mario Balotelli's troubles have followed him back to Italy after media reports on Thursday said the AC Milan striker was fined by police following a row over his parked car at a city airport.
The 22-year-old, who left Manchester City last month after two and a half years in England filled with bizarre tales on and off the field, parked his car in front of Linate arrivals and pretended to move it when police asked - only then to be sanctioned.
Balotelli, who scored twice on his Milan debut last weekend, cut a frustrated figure in Italy's 1-1 friendly draw in the Netherlands on Wednesday and booted a ball against an advertising hoarding.
Paolo Berlusconi, AC Milan's vice president and brother of owner Silvio, was lambasted in social media this week after calling Balotelli "the little black boy of the family".
(Writing by Mark Meadows; Ediitng by Alison Wildey)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India approves $2.6 bln mounted gun purchase - official
- Computer spying malware uncovered with 'stealth' features - Symantec
- 'Hunger Games' tops U.S. box office with $123 million opening
- Obama to Republican critics on immigration: 'Pass a bill'
- Celebrity song to aid fight against Africa Ebola crisis tops UK charts
A tearful Lewis Hamilton joined the elite ranks of double Formula One world champions on Sunday after a nerve-racking drive to victory in the floodlit season-ending Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. Full Article