India's Cipla shares fall; quarterly profit misses estimates
MUMBAI Feb 7 (Reuters) - Shares in India's Cipla Ltd fell 2.07 percent in pre-open trading on Thursday a day after its October-December net profit missed estimates.
Cipla reported a 25.5 percent rise in quarterly profit on Wednesday but slightly missed street estimates as taxes surged.
Analysts added Cipla's margins also missed expectations. (Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Rafael Nam)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. drug regulator approves headband device to prevent migraines
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west
- UPDATE 3-Republican Party wins Florida congressional seat in special election
- Wild theories fill void left by missing Malaysian plane
- When Zach met Barack: pitching Obamacare online
Consumer inflation and industrial output data on Wednesday will likely offer little evidence of a respite from high inflation and weak economic growth before a general election that begins next month. Full Article
India halts plan to join global bond indexes, defers Euroclear - sources. Full Article
EXCLUSIVE - India to slash Iran oil imports to meet nuclear deal parameters: sources. Full Article