India's Cipla shares fall; quarterly profit misses estimates
MUMBAI Feb 7 (Reuters) - Shares in India's Cipla Ltd fell 2.07 percent in pre-open trading on Thursday a day after its October-December net profit missed estimates.
Cipla reported a 25.5 percent rise in quarterly profit on Wednesday but slightly missed street estimates as taxes surged.
Analysts added Cipla's margins also missed expectations. (Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Rafael Nam)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- China should set lower 2015 GDP growth target of 6.5-7 pct - IMF
- One dead, one wounded in shooting in Chicago financial district
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction
- U.S. says hopeful of WTO deal with India only hours before deadline
- UPDATE 3-Argentine assets drop after default, "credit event" in balance
The United States said on Thursday it was hopeful that differences between India and much of the rest of the world over a major trade agreement could be resolved in time, with only hours remaining before the deal has to be signed. Full Article
ONGC, Oil India bid $1.5 bln for stake in Murphy Oil's Malaysia assets - sources Full Article