Universal Music to sell Parlophone to Warner Music for 487 million pounds
(Reuters) - Vivendi SA's Universal Music Group said it has agreed to sell its Parlophone Label Group to Warner Music Group for 487 million pounds ($765 million).
Parlophone Label's artists include Air, Coldplay, David Guetta and Iron Maiden.
Warner Music Group is owned by privately held Access Industries Inc.
(Reporting by Neha Alawadhi in Bangalore; Editing by Supriya Kurane)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Wall Street finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two dead, four wounded after student opens fire at Washington state school
- Google's Pichai to oversee major products and services