Deutsche Bank downgrades ACC to 'hold'
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank downgraded India's ACC Ltd (ACC.NS) to "hold" from "buy", saying October-December earnings had come below its forecast and noting lower demand and prices for cement are casting doubts about the health of the industry.
Deutsche also cut its price target on the stock to 1,315 rupees from 1,610 rupees.
ACC Ltd (ACC.NS) on Thursday reported a 49 percent fall in net profit for the October-December quarter.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Gopakumar Warrier)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Kentucky firefighter critical after ice bucket challenge mishap
- Indians keep faith with Modi, best hope for economy - poll
- Oil ministry to seek Cabinet nod on diesel deregulation - sources
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions
More than 70 percent of Indians are satisfied with the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi since he took office nearly three months ago, an opinion poll showed, seeing in him the best hope to put the economy back on track. Full Article
India to hike iron ore royalty, miners may struggle to pass on extra cost. Full Article