Deutsche Bank downgrades ACC to 'hold'
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank downgraded India's ACC Ltd (ACC.NS) to "hold" from "buy", saying October-December earnings had come below its forecast and noting lower demand and prices for cement are casting doubts about the health of the industry.
Deutsche also cut its price target on the stock to 1,315 rupees from 1,610 rupees.
ACC Ltd (ACC.NS) on Thursday reported a 49 percent fall in net profit for the October-December quarter.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Gopakumar Warrier)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Plague in Madagascar has killed 40 people out of 119 cases -WHO
- Pakistani family sentenced to death over "honour killing" outside court
- Bill Cosby loses Las Vegas show after sex assault claims
- U.S., Iran discussing new ideas to break nuclear impasse - sources
- UPDATE 2-Fed vows review of regulatory gaps for bank commodity arms
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has a long list of pro-growth measures to implement over the next four months, but time may have already run out to breathe enough life into the economy to meet the tough 2014/15 fiscal deficit target without cuts. Article