Deutsche Bank downgrades ACC to 'hold'
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank downgraded India's ACC Ltd (ACC.NS) to "hold" from "buy", saying October-December earnings had come below its forecast and noting lower demand and prices for cement are casting doubts about the health of the industry.
Deutsche also cut its price target on the stock to 1,315 rupees from 1,610 rupees.
ACC Ltd (ACC.NS) on Thursday reported a 49 percent fall in net profit for the October-December quarter.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Gopakumar Warrier)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Pizza chain Sbarro files for bankruptcy protection
- Northern California unscathed by 6.8 offshore quake
- UPDATE 2-Snowden: Proposed NSA reforms vindicate my data leaks
- Evidence so far does not point to attack on Malaysian plane - sources
- Allianz lead insurer and Willis broker for Malaysia Airlines
The BSE Sensex ended up slightly on Monday after rising to a record high for a third consecutive session as strong foreign buying continued to boost domestic-focused shares such as those of HDFC Bank, but momentum waned as exporters slumped on a stronger currency. Full Article