Deutsche Bank downgrades ACC to 'hold'
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank downgraded India's ACC Ltd (ACC.NS) to "hold" from "buy", saying October-December earnings had come below its forecast and noting lower demand and prices for cement are casting doubts about the health of the industry.
Deutsche also cut its price target on the stock to 1,315 rupees from 1,610 rupees.
ACC Ltd (ACC.NS) on Thursday reported a 49 percent fall in net profit for the October-December quarter.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Gopakumar Warrier)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- China's Xiaomi hopes Mi 4 smartphone can take on Apple
- Latest Obamacare legal knot won't be easy to untangle
- UPDATE 3-Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake' -U.S. officials
- UPDATE 1-Netanyahu asks Kerry to help resume U.S. flights to Israel
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake' - U.S. officials
The Nifty rose to a record high on Wednesday, led by gains in blue-chips such as ICICI Bank on continued foreign-investor buying, while higher Asian shares also helped sentiment. Full Article
Supreme Court could allow Sahara boss to conduct asset sale talks, company says. Full Article