Deutsche Bank downgrades ACC to 'hold'
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank downgraded India's ACC Ltd (ACC.NS) to "hold" from "buy", saying October-December earnings had come below its forecast and noting lower demand and prices for cement are casting doubts about the health of the industry.
Deutsche also cut its price target on the stock to 1,315 rupees from 1,610 rupees.
ACC Ltd (ACC.NS) on Thursday reported a 49 percent fall in net profit for the October-December quarter.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Gopakumar Warrier)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 8-Soccer-English premier league top scorers
- Cyber experts uncover 2 million stolen passwords to global Web accounts
- UPDATE 3-Actor Walker died from multiple injuries in crash, 'Fast 7' filming halted
- Bullion smuggling outstrips narcotics to feed gold habit
- Exit polls see gains for BJP in state elections
Markets & Politics
The BSE Sensex rose as much as 2.2 percent on Thursday to approach a record high after exit polls predicted a strong showing for the key opposition party in state elections held since November. Full Article