Dell says proposed offer shifts risks of business to buyer group
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Dell Inc DELL.O on Friday, responding to independent investment fund Southeastern Asset Management, said the proposed buyout deal offers immediate premium for stockholders and shifts the risks facing the business to the buyer group.
"The Board concluded that the proposed all-cash transaction is in the best interests of stockholders," Dell said in a statement.
(Reporting By Poornima Gupta)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- UPDATE 4-NY says Ocwen backdated foreclosure letters, company shares slide
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through 5 airports
- New Total boss must overhaul exploration strategy, pursue cost cuts
- 'Fraggle Rock' actor Gerard Parkes dies at age 90
Smartphone users won't recognise the name B2X, but if your battery dies or your screen breaks, the odds are that the company will be working behind the scenes when you seek a repair. Full Article