Economy likely to grow at 5.5 percent in 2012/13
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - India's economy is likely to grow at 5.5 percent or slightly more in the current fiscal year ending next month, and the central statistical organisation is likely to revise figures in its final estimates, a finance ministry statement said on Friday.
Citing GDP trend data for previous years, the statement said the advanced estimates were based on data till November or December, and did not capture the turnaround trend of the economy.
(Reporting by Manoj Kumar; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysian plane still missing; questions over false IDs
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing
- Malaysia Airlines says "fearing the worst" for missing jet
- Malaysia probing two more passengers on missing flight - source
PLANE GOES MISSING
A Malaysia Airlines flight carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew was presumed to have crashed off the Vietnamese coast on Saturday, and European officials said two people on board were using false identities. Full Article