Exide to raise replacement auto battery prices
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Exide Industries Ltd (EXID.NS) will raise prices for replacement auto batteries by 5-6 percent due to rising input costs, a company source with direct knowledge of the matter told Reuters on Friday.
The prices are meant to offset higher lead prices, said the company source.
Shares of Exide Industries were up 3.9 percent at 1:20 p.m.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Rafael Nam)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- In his native Alabama, Apple CEO's announcement he is gay prompts discomfort for some
- U.S. nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- PM Modi boots officials out of the first class cabin
The BSE Sensex and Nifty on Friday rose to their second consecutive record highs. The 30-share Sensex surged as much as 1.52 percent to an all-time high of 27,762.13. The broader Nifty gained as much as 1.49 percent to a record of 8,291.65. Full Article
China's shadow banking sector growing rapidly, third largest in world - FSB. Full Article