Turkish Jan auto output falls 2.2 pct-association
ISTANBUL Feb 8 (Reuters) - Turkish vehicle production fell 2.2 percent to 82,509 units in January, the Automotive Manufacturers Association (OSD) said on Friday.
Domestic automotive sales meanwhile rose 19 percent to 37,139 units, the association said in an emailed statement.
Turkey's automotive sector was been hit by a shrinking export market in Europe and weaker domestic demand in 2012. (Writing by Seda Sezer; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Exclusive - India set to run out of critical free drug for HIV/AIDS programme
- Boxer Sarita Devi faces action after refusing medal at Asian Games
- Defiant Hong Kong protesters demand leader steps down
- Ebola outbreaks in Nigeria, Senegal, appear contained: CDC reports
- Sturridge won't be fit for England, says Rodgers