The Congress party is debating holding a general election in November, six months ahead of schedule, senior party leaders said, reflecting an internal discussion over whether to pull the plug on the shaky ruling coalition or have it serve a full term. Full Article
- India gripes over border, trade woes on Li's trip
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida
- HSBC cuts gold, silver price forecasts for 2013, 2014
- EXCLUSIVE - Bangladesh factory banned by Wal-Mart still makes Wrangler shirts
- Weakened Congress wondering if early elections will help
Confused while buying stocks? Get buy, sell or hold recommendations from VantageTrade. Full Coverage
Cadila falls on earnings, broker downgrades
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Cadila Healthcare (CADI.NS) shares fell as much as 8.9 percent after October-December earnings disappointed on Friday, followed by broker downgrades.
Cadila said its December quarter net profit fell by 30.9 percent to 1.03 billion rupees.
Credit Suisse downgraded the stock to "neutral" from "outperform", citing delay in contribution from higher margin products.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Jijo Jacob)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this