Cadila falls on earnings, broker downgrades
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Cadila Healthcare (CADI.NS) shares fell as much as 8.9 percent after October-December earnings disappointed on Friday, followed by broker downgrades.
Cadila said its December quarter net profit fell by 30.9 percent to 1.03 billion rupees.
Credit Suisse downgraded the stock to "neutral" from "outperform", citing delay in contribution from higher margin products.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Jijo Jacob)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- CEO in apparent suicide was bitcoin fan, had other issues, too
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Singapore's megachurches move to export lucrative religion
- Kremlin aide warns U.S. of response if sanctions imposed - RIA
- Exclusive - Pimco's Gross declares El-Erian is 'trying to undermine me'
The Nifty rose to a record high, and the benchmark BSE Sensex hit its record for a second consecutive session, as foreign investors bet big in a country that just months ago was gripped by market turmoil. Full Article