Cadila falls on earnings, broker downgrades
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Cadila Healthcare (CADI.NS) shares fell as much as 8.9 percent after October-December earnings disappointed on Friday, followed by broker downgrades.
Cadila said its December quarter net profit fell by 30.9 percent to 1.03 billion rupees.
Credit Suisse downgraded the stock to "neutral" from "outperform", citing delay in contribution from higher margin products.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Jijo Jacob)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Miss America defends student suspended for asking her to prom
- UPDATE 3-Soccer-English premier league results and standings
- Calls to U.S. poison centers involving e-cigarettes jump - CDC
- Abdullah widens lead in Afghan presidential vote - latest count
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
Nitin Gadkari, former president of the Bharatiya Janata Party and a member of the BJP’s manifesto committee, speaks to Reuters. Here are the edited excerpts. Full Article