Cadila falls on earnings, broker downgrades
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Cadila Healthcare (CADI.NS) shares fell as much as 8.9 percent after October-December earnings disappointed on Friday, followed by broker downgrades.
Cadila said its December quarter net profit fell by 30.9 percent to 1.03 billion rupees.
Credit Suisse downgraded the stock to "neutral" from "outperform", citing delay in contribution from higher margin products.
(Reporting by Abhishek Vishnoi; Editing by Jijo Jacob)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- REFILE-British Muslims urge cooperation in Foley murder hunt
- UPDATE 5-U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital
- Ukraine's Poroshenko talks tough ahead of meetings with Merkel, Putin
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- UPDATE 4-Family Dollar spurns Dollar General bid on antitrust concerns
Government officials painted an upbeat picture for the economy on Thursday as it struggles to emerge from the longest spell of sub-par growth in decades and promised to tighten up risk management at the country's dominant state banks. Full Article