FACTBOX - Winners in main categories at BAFTA film awards
LONDON (Reuters) - Here is a list of winners in the main categories at the BAFTAs, Britain's top film awards, which took place in London on Sunday.
BEST FILM: "Argo"
OUTSTANDING BRITISH FILM: "Skyfall"
BEST DIRECTOR: Ben Affleck for "Argo"
LEADING ACTOR: Daniel Day-Lewis in "Lincoln"
LEADING ACTRESS: Emmanuelle Riva in "Amour"
SUPPORTING ACTOR: Christoph Waltz in "Django Unchained"
SUPPORTING ACTRESS: Anne Hathaway in "Les Miserables"
ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY: Quentin Tarantino for "Django Unchained"
ADAPTED SCREENPLAY: David O. Russell for "Silver Linings Playbook"
FILM NOT IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE: "Amour"
ORIGINAL MUSIC: "Skyfall"
CINEMATOGRAPHY: "Life of Pi" (Reporting by Estelle Shirbon, editing by Paul Casciato)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Twelve-hour Gaza humanitarian truce takes hold
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- India threatens to derail WTO deal, prompts angry U.S. rebuke
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- Honda's Mobilio car looks to repeat Indonesia success in India
Laughter and death did battle on Friday at HBO's "Game of Thrones" panel at Comic Con, one of the highlights of the annual gathering of entertainment enthusiasts, with the introduction of new characters to supplant the deceased for season five. Full Article
"The Judge", with Duvall and Downey, to open Toronto Film Festival Full Article