Tough to maintain high level of spending: Ramesh
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Rural development minister Jairam Ramesh said on Monday it would be tough to maintain high level of spending in 2013/14 given the "grim" fiscal deficit situation.
(Reporting by Shamik Paul; Editing by Gopakumar Warrier)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Turkish president rejects Facebook, YouTube ban over wiretaps
- Exclusive - Pimco's Gross declares El-Erian is 'trying to undermine me'
- UPDATE 1-"Everything is fine", Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend
- CEO in apparent suicide was bitcoin fan, had other issues, too
- Kejriwal takes aim at Modi's economic model
Sahara’s investment programmes include schemes that are similar to a typical Indian bank’s fixed or recurring deposits. But the arrest of the company's chief Subrata Roy last week and the court case over an outlawed bond scheme are raising fears among some investors who worry they will not get their money back. Full Article