BGR Energy falls to one-year low on weak order backlog
Reuters Market Eye - BGR Energy Systems Ltd(BGRE.NS) shares decline as much as 2.9 percent to a one-year low after margins miss estimates and as high interest costs resulted in a 24.3 percent fall in December quarter net profit.
The energy equipment maker on Friday reported a sequential decline in backlog to 136 billion rupees versus 140 billion rupees as of end-Sep 2012, implying lack of any major order wins in the third quarter.
"We expect margins to remain under pressure as more competitively bid EPC and BTG orders start contributing to revenue over the next few quarters," Goldman Sachs said in a note.
At 10.21 am shares are down 2.2 percent at 229.90 rupees.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Current underwater search for Malaysia plane could end within a week
- UPDATE 4-Security threat reported on Detroit-Denver Delta flight
- Security threat reported on Detroit-Denver Delta flight
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- Search resumes after Everest's climbing tragedy
Nitin Gadkari, former president of the Bharatiya Janata Party and a member of the BJP’s manifesto committee, speaks to Reuters. Here are the edited excerpts. Full Article
Turning smog into jewels - a Dutch designer's solution to Beijing's pollution. Video