BGR Energy falls to one-year low on weak order backlog
Reuters Market Eye - BGR Energy Systems Ltd(BGRE.NS) shares decline as much as 2.9 percent to a one-year low after margins miss estimates and as high interest costs resulted in a 24.3 percent fall in December quarter net profit.
The energy equipment maker on Friday reported a sequential decline in backlog to 136 billion rupees versus 140 billion rupees as of end-Sep 2012, implying lack of any major order wins in the third quarter.
"We expect margins to remain under pressure as more competitively bid EPC and BTG orders start contributing to revenue over the next few quarters," Goldman Sachs said in a note.
At 10.21 am shares are down 2.2 percent at 229.90 rupees.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 8-Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts
- UPDATE 3-Comcast profit boosted by internet subscriber growth, NBC
- Italy gives Google 18 months to change data use practices
- China's Xiaomi hopes Mi 4 smartphone can take on Apple
- Harley-Davidson, a U.S. icon, highlights offshoring's perils
Supreme Court could allow Sahara boss to conduct asset sale talks, company says. Full Article