"We Are Young" wins Song of the Year at the 2013 Grammy Awards
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - "We Are Young" by indie-pop trio FUN. won Song of the Year at the Grammy Awards on Sunday, the top award for achievement in songwriting on music's biggest night.
The song was co-written by FUN. members Jack Antonoff, Nate Ruess and Andrew Dost and producer Jeff Bhasker.
"I don't know what I was thinking writing the chorus of this song. This is HD (television), everyone can see our faces, and we are not very young," FUN. lead singer Ruess said while accepting the award.
The Grammy awards were handed out at a live televised ceremony in Los Angeles. (Reporting By Piya Sinha-Roy, editing by Jill Serjeant and Doina Chiacu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Ukraine jets pound rebels after deadly missile attack
- Comedian Tracy Morgan released from rehab after June crash
- Apple iPhone a danger to China national security: state media
- Israel deploys more missile interceptors, Gaza death toll up to 125
- UPDATE 2-Ukraine jets pound rebels after deadly missile attack
Actor Tracy Morgan has sued Wal-Mart Stores Inc. in New Jersey federal court, alleging the retailer was negligent in connection with the June crash that left the star comedian critically injured and killed a fellow passenger. Full Article