"We Are Young" wins Song of the Year at the 2013 Grammy Awards
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - "We Are Young" by indie-pop trio FUN. won Song of the Year at the Grammy Awards on Sunday, the top award for achievement in songwriting on music's biggest night.
The song was co-written by FUN. members Jack Antonoff, Nate Ruess and Andrew Dost and producer Jeff Bhasker.
"I don't know what I was thinking writing the chorus of this song. This is HD (television), everyone can see our faces, and we are not very young," FUN. lead singer Ruess said while accepting the award.
The Grammy awards were handed out at a live televised ceremony in Los Angeles. (Reporting By Piya Sinha-Roy, editing by Jill Serjeant and Doina Chiacu)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 7-U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- U.S. urges Moscow to immediately withdraw convoy from Ukraine
- CANADA STOCKS-TSX slips after Yellen comments, Ukraine tensions
- Liverpool won't change attacking style says Rodgers
“Katiyabaaz” takes a compelling look at an enormous problem, and transforms the mundane, all-too-familiar reality of India’s power crisis into a gripping tale of Indian ingenuity and battle for survival. The movie releases on Friday; watch it if stark reality on celluloid does not leave you feeling bored, short-changed or overwhelmed, writes Anupriya Kumar. Review