Ericsson wins $1 billion contract from India's Reliance Comm
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Indian mobile phone carrier Reliance Communications Ltd (RLCM.NS) said on Monday that it has awarded an eight-year contract valued at $1 billion to telecommunications equipment maker Ericsson (ERICb.ST) to manage its networks in the northern and western states of India.
Last month, Reliance Communications gave Alcatel-Lucent SA (ALUA.PA) an eight-year contract valued at more than $1 billion to manage its mobile and fixed networks in east and south India.
(Reporting By Aradhana Aravindan; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel intensifies Gaza assault, Egyptians revise truce plan
- Obama says strains over Ukraine not leading to new Cold War with Russia
- Chinese police shoot dead dozens after attack in Xinjiang
- In rare move, Canada accuses Chinese of trying to hack govt network
- L&T earnings raise 'multiple red flags' - Citi; stock slumps