Ericsson wins $1 billion contract from India's Reliance Comm
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Indian mobile phone carrier Reliance Communications Ltd (RLCM.NS) said on Monday that it has awarded an eight-year contract valued at $1 billion to telecommunications equipment maker Ericsson (ERICb.ST) to manage its networks in the northern and western states of India.
Last month, Reliance Communications gave Alcatel-Lucent SA (ALUA.PA) an eight-year contract valued at more than $1 billion to manage its mobile and fixed networks in east and south India.
(Reporting By Aradhana Aravindan; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea - Malaysian air force
- Malaysia seeks India's help in search for missing airliner
- "Small, encouraging signs" in Michael Schumacher's condition - agent
- UPDATE 3-Energy XXI to buy rival to take on private explorers in US Gulf
- Coastguards from Andaman and Nicobar islands join lost Malaysian jet search