Ericsson wins $1 billion contract from India's Reliance Comm
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Indian mobile phone carrier Reliance Communications Ltd (RLCM.NS) said on Monday that it has awarded an eight-year contract valued at $1 billion to telecommunications equipment maker Ericsson (ERICb.ST) to manage its networks in the northern and western states of India.
Last month, Reliance Communications gave Alcatel-Lucent SA (ALUA.PA) an eight-year contract valued at more than $1 billion to manage its mobile and fixed networks in east and south India.
(Reporting By Aradhana Aravindan; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Wal-Mart and allies in face-off with Apple Pay over mobile payments
- Islamic State kills 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- India's universal healthcare rollout to cost $26 billion
- PM Modi boots officials out of the first class cabin
- Bharti Airtel Q2 net profit doubles as India market turns corner