Hexaware gains on expectations of earnings recovery
Shares in Hexaware Technologies Ltd (HEXT.NS) gain 1.2 percent after Macquarie and Bank of America-Merrill Lynch upgrade their ratings on the stock, citing expectations earnings will recover this year and valuations.
Bank of America-Merrill Lynch upgrades the software services provider to "buy" from "neutral", while Macquarie upgrades its rating to "outperform" from "underperform".
Hexaware reported a 25 percent fall in October-December quarter net profit on Monday, but said sales grew 16.2 percent.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip - report
- Team mates will determine success of my captaincy - Kohli
- Bighorn sheep escapes Los Angeles Zoo, dies after car strikes it
- India approves $2.6 bln mounted gun purchase - official
- U.S. plans to arm Iraq's Sunni tribesmen with AK-47s, RPGs, mortars
India approved on Saturday the purchase of 814 mounted gun systems for the army at a cost of 157.5 billion rupees ($2.55 billion), a defence ministry spokesman said. Full Article