Hexaware gains on expectations of earnings recovery
Shares in Hexaware Technologies Ltd (HEXT.NS) gain 1.2 percent after Macquarie and Bank of America-Merrill Lynch upgrade their ratings on the stock, citing expectations earnings will recover this year and valuations.
Bank of America-Merrill Lynch upgrades the software services provider to "buy" from "neutral", while Macquarie upgrades its rating to "outperform" from "underperform".
Hexaware reported a 25 percent fall in October-December quarter net profit on Monday, but said sales grew 16.2 percent.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Google launches $105 Android One; eyes low-price smartphone boom
- India says to defend China border after standoff ahead of Xi visit
- KKR to lend $175 million to GMR Infrastructure - source
- Alibaba boosts IPO as demand strengthens
- India to decide on diesel deregulation after state polls - oil ministry source
India will decide on ending government control on diesel pricing after elections in two states next month, an oil ministry source said, even though local prices of the fuel are currently higher than the global rates, making a case for a cut in retail prices. Full Article
India says to defend China border after standoff ahead of Xi visit. Full Article