Hexaware gains on expectations of earnings recovery
Shares in Hexaware Technologies Ltd (HEXT.NS) gain 1.2 percent after Macquarie and Bank of America-Merrill Lynch upgrade their ratings on the stock, citing expectations earnings will recover this year and valuations.
Bank of America-Merrill Lynch upgrades the software services provider to "buy" from "neutral", while Macquarie upgrades its rating to "outperform" from "underperform".
Hexaware reported a 25 percent fall in October-December quarter net profit on Monday, but said sales grew 16.2 percent.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- REFILE-Slain journalist's employer publishes email to family from Islamic State
- Arvind Subramanian likely to be chief econ adviser
- UPDATE 2- Santos touts growth prospects with big gas find off Australia
- Gold near two-month low; set for weekly drop on interest rate fears
U.S.-based economist Arvind Subramanian is poised to be named as chief economic adviser to Prime Minister Narendra Modi's government, two sources at the finance ministry said on Friday. Full Article