Hexaware gains on expectations of earnings recovery
Shares in Hexaware Technologies Ltd (HEXT.NS) gain 1.2 percent after Macquarie and Bank of America-Merrill Lynch upgrade their ratings on the stock, citing expectations earnings will recover this year and valuations.
Bank of America-Merrill Lynch upgrades the software services provider to "buy" from "neutral", while Macquarie upgrades its rating to "outperform" from "underperform".
Hexaware reported a 25 percent fall in October-December quarter net profit on Monday, but said sales grew 16.2 percent.
(Reporting by Manoj Dharra)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Mumbai hit by big power cuts after technical glitch at Tata Power unit
- Sensex surges past 27,000 to third consecutive life high
- Japan and India vow to boost defence ties during summit
- Putin comment on "taking Kiev in 2 weeks" taken out of context - aide
The BSE Sensex on Tuesday breached the psychologically key level of 27,000 points for the first time to hit its third consecutive record high as blue-chips such as HDFC Bank gained after recent data raises hopes about the economy. Full Article