N.Korea confirms "successful" nuclear test - KCNA
SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea confirmed on Tuesday it has successfully conducted a third nuclear test, saying it used a miniaturized device that had a greater explosive force than previous tests, the North's KCNA official news agency said.
"It was confirmed that the nuclear test that was carried out at a high level in a safe and perfect manner using a miniaturized and lighter nuclear device with greater explosive force than previously did not pose any negative impact on the surrounding ecological environment," KCNA said.
(Reporting by Jack Kim; Editing by Miyoung Kim)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Mediterranean diet may slow diabetes progression
- UPDATE 3-Soccer-English premier league results and standings
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry
- Malaysian plane search in 44th day, sea bed scans could end in days
Nitin Gadkari, former president of the Bharatiya Janata Party and a member of the BJP’s manifesto committee, speaks to Reuters. Here are the edited excerpts. Full Article